SG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Great Buy !

quality is always goof from this company, provides good value for the money and gives you all health benefits if you are looking to boost your test level for all ages ! Packaging is great with all health benefits for the heart, hair, inflammation and does not have any after taste

I have been taking pumpkin seed oil for a long time simple because it is really good for healthy hair. There has been studies that show that men who take 400 milligrams daily have 40% more hair growth that the placebo group. It also benefits prostate health so if you're getting older, I definitely suggest you make pumpkin seed oil a regular part of your diet.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I bought this for my father and he liked it. Asks me to bring more for him. I bought it for the second time for my father he said it’s good.

bd5f0483-6e02-49a6-819b-e5ed2431acde
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have been buying Pumpkin Seed Oil from my naturopath who only sells high quality supplements. Now, I can buy the same high quality product here.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This product has really helped with my skin! I originally started taking it to help with bladder control (which it does that!) but have really noticed how better my skin feels along with healthier hair!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I like this over buying real pumpkin weekly as cutting and steaming pumpkin is not as easy as it looks, pumpkin oil or seed oil are convenient replacement.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Helped with my prostate health a lot. Now I’m much better. Every guy should use this specially if you are over 40 or use your hand a lot :)

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I have biliary dyskinesia so from the early childhood nausea was with me always&everywhere. Ate a piece of cake? Nausea. Milkshake? Nausea. Pizza? Nausea. BBQ? Nausea. Anything containing the smallest amount of butter? NAUSEA. Oh, decided to have a run? How about an excruciating pain in the right side of the belly as if theres at least a dozen of knives there. But "thanks" to the medicine in my country I got to used to it and thought that that's pretty much how it would be all my life. There were a couple of pills that helped for some time, but the effect was smaller and smaller. Then I described iherb, saw pumpkin oil in capsules (I can't take it by spoon because of ARFID) and decided to try. And it worked! I take it once day + papaya enzymes after every meal and I have not felt nausea for two weeks now! oh, and my face got much cleaner, but I'm not entirely sure it's only because of the pumpkin oil.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

good quality & ingredient, contain omega, benefit for age, hair, inflammation, heart, and taste