SG

Posted on May 2, 2022
All in one vitamin B

The quality and ingredients of this vitamin looks good (vegetarian capsules). It consist of daily required vitamin B and additional vitamin C. Vitamin B is essential for our nervous system support and energy production. It may also help to relieve stress. The size is in capsule form and it is easy to swallow.

b55f90b7-f273-40d6-a785-71c6b149b3a5
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Contains B vitamins. normalize the work of the nervous and cardiovascular system; improve bowel function, skin condition; support emotional health, help to cope with increased emotional stress, depression; participate in the growth of cells, in energy exchange, in the work of muscles; strengthen the immune system and increase the body's resistance to various diseases.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

53f28d1b-4521-4927-aad8-28eb47f5bf54
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

a8e4cb41-1e40-4d65-ac30-4747d86718ed
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

the quality and ingredients as well as size & package seems to be satisfying. taste is good and looking forward to see the effect and potency on my nervous system, energy and stress level

fdfadda2-6b97-470e-89c7-d7b3c35a2fc8
Posted on May 9, 2022

nice packing and Quality. Timely delivery, Taste is good and i will recommend it to my friends. The known brand gives me comfort to trust it. Price is suitable for this size. Ingredients are good and effective.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The quality of this product is great. The taste is neutral and no problems digesting this product. The size of the pills is good, easy to swallow. Also best taken in the morning since this gives an energy boost. Price/quality is great! Would recommend.

So much fun! Emptied a capsule or two into my granddaughters' baths and turned on a black light flashlight. Really fun fluorescent yellow glow.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I’m really happy with this Vitamin B complex, and all the additional supplements. Great effect, boosts the activity of the nervous system.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Great supplement. I noticed when a take this late evening when I wake up in the morning.... I am awake