SGD

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1326730 on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer2026598 on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

good buy

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

I was very happy to find this.

Posted by Reviewer2437163 on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1128885 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

Thompson Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer2582124 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use this for a number of reasons and have found it to be well tolerated in the gut, even in the children

Working good

Posted by Reviewer1377853 on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a nero problem and trying to see if the tumeric will help as an antiinflamatory. I am finally starting to see the pain level in my legs drop.

prevention