SG

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

One of the best multivitamins a have used.Right dosage of nutrients for our stresfull lives.Easy two capsules per day. Better energy, better mental clarity.Because I live in an area with unhealthy air quality, and I want to do everything possible to stay fit and my immune system become much stronger.Best antioxidant, love it! Thanks, Thorne.

e2a26f0f-b764-4c63-a2a8-67fe5d09210d

When considering the high concentrations of nutrients (especially B vitamins) , the amount of capsules (I take much less than the suggested dose of 8 of them per day) , the variety of activated and bioavailble nutrients, the inclusion of key antioxidants, and the purity you would expect from a brand like Thorne, then the price for this multi is not as steep as it seems at first glance. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Thorne is one of the best supplement manufacturers bar none. Superior ingredients, lab tested, and recommended by athletic organizations because of Thorne's strict quality controls, ensuring there is nothing in their supplements that could result in a failed doping test. The downside is that Thorne products are expensive. But you get what you pay for. Thorne is among the best.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

There is a reason why this is more expensive than any other. I am sure this is the highest one among iHerb lineups. But I am talking about "Advanced Nutrients" only.

da782802-8c2b-4075-a8d7-f743117346db
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Hands down the best quality multivitamin on the market. As this brand has good doses of each vitamin/mineral to actually provide benefit. Highly recommend! I actually feel so much better when taking it.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

A couple of these each day gives me everything I need. Definitely one of the best multivitamins a have used. Great antioxidant properties as well.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

READ the dosage. It is a lot of pills to take all at once, so the bottle doesn't last as long as you might think. Excellent product and company, but the powdered drink version might be a better choice for me.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I generally like Thorne lab's stuff but I didn't give five stars because it is way more expensive than comparable product. I also thinks that the B-12 is too high!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

people with gut issues may feel nauseous and fatigued after consuming even just one tablet as I experienced. I also didn't notice any improvement in energy levels. to go more into detail I took one tablet with food and 15 mins later felt tired and very flat, after about 1 hr I felt normal again. I also don't like that for the high price the vitamin C is just ascorbic acid and not a food based bit C which is better for you.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I take it 4 pills and Vitamin B every morning . I got more energy.