SG

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I got noticeably more alert, focused and energized about three weeks after I've started taking it. No afternoon dips or need for extra caffeine. No other changes in the lifestyle or diet. So I guess this must be it. I have though been taking this in combination with thorne acetyl-l-carnitine, so hard to tell which one stands for the effect.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Thorne research are really good brand, I could feel the difference after only a week or so of using it. The quality, ingredient and composition of this ALA is very good. It fights the free radicals and age. Size of the package is good for 1 month. The skin and muscles get all the benefits and is a very easy suplement to take with my diet., as the taste is neutral.

Amazing for lowering blood sugars, I take 1 cap at dinner and 1 at lunch. I gave this to my brother because he was having a diabetic border and his neck was really black and dark, after using it for months the darkness went away, he lost weight and his blood sugar is also lower than before

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Thorne are a very high quality supplements. I use ALA to reduced eye swelling caused my graves opthalmolagy/T.E.D. I have had my condition stabilise & am hoping for improved/reduced swelling with continued use. Added bonus is that ALA also helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels & is helpful for reducing oxidative stress in cells :)

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

great supplement for Many benefits....use according to a nutritionist/health practitioner directions.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I just started using it but it seems to be very good

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Great product; glad to be able to find these products.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Seems effective. I’m taking 1 every morning in the empty stomack

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Good for my parents' health, they take it over years.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

High-quality , it works for me and easy to swallow