SG

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This is a marvel container. My cholesterol dropped from 168 to 128 out of 90 days. My PCP was stunned and shown I changed my eating regimen definitely and worked out additional, yet I didn't, I kept on eating the very food that I love particularly lobster and shrimps. I simply cant accept how amazing this container is. My primary care physician would not put me on statin-he doesn't care for the drawn out secondary effects that it might cause. I give such a lot of credit to this veggie case, I began with 4 per day now 3 per day and will begin slicing it to 2 every day. I additionally began blending my own natural ginger tea and I drink 5 cups of a day, I put a green tea pack in my natively constructed prepared ginger tea and add honey and lemon. I think the mix of drinking natural tea, lemon, honey and Thorne Choleast was the key I actually eat a great deal of fish!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I started off with Thorne's Choleast 900 which was amazing. I went from 8.1 to 6.4 in only a few months. I am continuing with this as it also had CoQ10 even though the red yeast rice dosage is smaller I am pretty confident my cholesterol will keep going down. Will do another blood test soon. This product really works.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Have been using this product for years for myself and my husband, who has a heart condition. Kept our cholesterol down to very exceptable limits for our GP, without taking any statins. Can highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very good product Choleast the Co. Thorne makes it . It has been most beneficial in balancing my Cholesterol as my system can't handle or tolerate prescription medication for high cholesterol.This product which contains good quality CoQ10 and red rice yeast.What a blessing that it works!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My 93 yr old mother's GP told her to take this more than 20 yrs ago because her cholesterol was too high and it has done a great job of keeping her in a normal range with no other medication.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The Thorne Research Choleast was recommended to me to combat a little too much cholesterol than what is in the healthy level. I find it easy to take and so far it appears to have some positive influence. If in doubt, please always check with your doctor.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I haven’t been using this long but my bad cholesterol has already come down. It is the same thing that is used to make statin drugs with some of the same side effects, so be aware.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Quick turn around time from ordering to receiving this product which has worked so well in controlling cholesterol. I’ve been using cholear for years and my doctor keeps telling me, whatever you’re doing keep it up because your cholesterol numbers are terrific.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is a very high quality product, data shows that it actually contains what the label indicates - red rice yeast extract which is a natural statin, no side effects.