SG

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Great product. I have been using this product for years to help in my digestion. It replaces digestive enzymes that I lack due to a partial loss of my pancreas.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

LOve this product - one of the strongest around with great benefit for digestion and quality ingredients

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Dipan 9 made my bowel movements more regular and I’ve had less diarrhoea & constipation.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I ordered this enzymes for my wife, and she see an improvement from the poor digestion

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Really helpful enzyme. Used it all the time when I had chronic gut issues and multiple food intolerances.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Other half bought this as struggling with long covid / mast cell disorder and was struggling with digestion. We think it helps and she takes it with larger meals that are more difficult to digest - but not completely convinced of its effectiveness. Quite pricey and may help, but jury still out 6 weeks on.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

These enzymes help greatly with the digestion of fatty and high carb meals. Take two with fatty/ high carb meals and I can feel the difference.

Posted on Feb 26, 2020

This product was highly recommended by a nurse for my wife who is dealing with diabetes 2. My wife's endocrinologist approved of this product to be used in conjunction with metformin and insulin. This is the first time in 20 years that my wife has control of her blood sugar! We definitely use Dipan-9 as part of her daily routine.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

Having digestive issues, Dipan-9 helps significantly. I don’t miss a meal without them and always bring them whenever I travel.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Just started using this. Seems to be helping.