SG

Posted on May 11, 2022

The Glutathione-SR is reduced glutathione, not acetylated or liposomal. It is complexed with a high and low viscosity hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and MagnesiumCitrateLaurate, which is what makes the product time-released. Additionally, it will be protected from the stomach acid and enzymes in the intestine, allowing for more optimal absorption.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I've just started trying these as I don't have a regular sleep schedule and I don't eat particularly healthy, although I'm starting to change my diet for the better at the same time now. Will update in my next review if I end up buying these again. These are a bit pricy so I hope they work.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I have used Thorne Research products for years, after researching their production standards and find them to be superior products using high quality, purified ingredients without nasty fillers etc. This product is equally as good as many of their other supplements and I have noticed a significant improvement in my overall health and well being since I began taking it in conjunction with Astathathin and Milk thistle just over 2 months ago. I have found my inflammation levels have reduced dramatically. The capsules are small and easy to take and I find I get good results with only half the recommended dosage.

Paying a bit more for quality goes a long way with this glutathione product from Thorne. I had visible improvement to complex and skin elasticity as well as an improvement in digestion and liver function in just a few weeks. I highly recommend and will buy again.

665768b6-732e-405e-a225-14123c94212e
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I have been taking it for 2 weeks. I started taking it after getting my booster shot. I had a fever and wasn't feeling well for 2 days. I took this on the 2nd day after getting my booster and my I felt more clear-headed. I actually bought this mainly for my thyroid symptoms. I notice I'm a little bit more focused. And maybe there's a slight improvement in body temperature. But the biggest change is my sleep. I get deeper sleep. And I fall asleep more easily.

Posted on May 4, 2022

After getting covid 19, my health condition was not as good as before. Bought this tablet as my friend strongly recommended glutathione for its benefit in immune system, and this is really effective! My health improves gradually now :) In terms of price, this brand may be slightly more pricey than others, but I did some background research on Thorne Research and really impressed by its glowing records and reviews.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Bottle was securely sealed with capsule size is like swallowable. Quality is also good. Not like magical but start seeing effects after a week. iHerb is awesome as usual.

e70a7b28-47a2-41d8-9309-2f81e17b989b
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Thorne has been recommended by various chiropractors I’ve seen over the years. A good quality glutathione isn’t easy to find, especially without bulking or flowing agents ruining the quality. I’m glad to regularly take these as a preventive and as an assist to vitamin C and all other immune boosters.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I have serious autoimmune issues and have tried several glutathione products. This is by far the best. I don't usually write reviews but this product truely works and deserves highlighting. Great quality, no taste. If you have autoimmune/allergy/toxicity issues, give it a try.