SG

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
很好!

Good! Took it with Quercenase while I got sore throat in the morning, took 3 times a day as suggested, felt much better in the evening and sore throat gone next morning.

0d1c6e1d-6306-4e2f-b1ac-6b511098937c
92d2339b-5f1c-4c68-b1c8-523fca02f46c
5bea1446-a4c5-4b63-a34c-b7b3fcf2af7c
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Great product if you want to help boost the effects of your workouts. Can definitely feel like I am losing weight faster because of this pill. But diet and workouts are still critical

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Quality product with good ingredients. Love that it has no caffeine so it doesn’t matter what time of day I take it. Easy to incorporate into my daily routine and get the benefits of green tea without having consume multiple cups a day.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I felt quite warm after taking it so it must be working and revving up my metabolism! phospholipids is great for absorption too. also great antioxidants, and low/no caffeine

Greenselect Phytosome (GSP) is a caffeine-free green tea extract formulated with lecithin to enhance catechin absorption. For a long time, I've used Thorne Green Tea Capsules. This has quickly become my go-to supplement. It balances my vitality and keeps me going during the day without the use of caffeine. I'm not a big fan of green tea, but this is a great choice for me. A great antioxidant, and good for weight management as well.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

excellent quality product. Super for my diet ,improve brain function

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Hopes this will in fact help boost metabolism. Too soon to tell if it works, but not a bad thing as a supplement for the antioxidants.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I always take this vitamin before going to bed. I observed that I have a great and deep sleep.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

High-quality , it works for me and easy to swallow

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

If you want to feel full and destroy your appetite for food, 2 capsules of this green tea phytosome does it for me. The phytosome delivery method must really enhance gut absorption, because this supplement is very effective. Please like my review if you found it helpful.