SG

Posted on Jan 10, 2022
Not the right product for me

Did not care for this product and did not find it helpful. I actually felt worse after taking this supplement, and for whatever reason, I think this one did not fit my biology. The pills were also very large. Cost is fairly steep, too. Quality and ingredients were good, however, just not the right product for me.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

At my age of 80 +yrs, getting forgetful and problems sleeping , I came across a Dr.Andrew Weil article 2 yrs ago and verified by the Medical Director of the Alzheimer Foundation in Arizona that this complex improves short term memory, reverses some degenerative changes in brain, improves memory early dementia, and depression related to lack of sunshine. This product has dramatically helped my sleeping quality, my depression, while surprised and overjoyed of my memory recall ! While I cannot tell you how long it was before I experienced the benefits, as individuals we are not exactly the same....but did not have a quick fix.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

High-quality , it works for me and easy to swallow

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Promotes healthy brain function, supports memory and focus, and modulates cortisol during stress* Iso-Phos contains phosphatidylserine (PS), the primary phospholipid in brain cell membranes. PS improves cell communication to support memory and focus and helps regulate cortisol during stress.*

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Iso-Phos contains phosphatidylserine (PS), the primary phospholipid in brain cell membranes. PS improves cell communication to support memory and focus Important to consult before combining with other supplements

Posted on Aug 1, 2020

The effect is obvious. I sleep better and have more energy in the day. Also, it provides me a slight cognitive boost. Iso-Phos has a similar affect on my father. 200mg at night and 100mg in the morning seems to work for me. I'm going to look for an effective and cheaper brand but I always start with Thorne because they provide reliable and potent supplements.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

a good product Quick delivery Good.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Prefect brand and product quality , size is good also

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

So far so good. Feel energized after taking it