SG

Posted on Sep 30, 2021
A long standing tool for clearing and healing

I first used Thorne's "UltraClear" product in the 1990s and onward as part of an extended naturopathic program to detox and restore after industrial chemical injury. That product was developed based on well designed programs of research, so my healing team was very positive about its potential for helping me clear and heal...which at the time seemed a remote possibility. After healing, and attaining a level of health and energy I literally had never before experienced, I found UltraClear still wonderful for regular liver/detox support, esp. for someone who has a hard time swallowing pills/capsules. The flavor of MediClear is as I remember UltraClear: pleasant and the texture not bad. It easily mixes up in liquid. I have used half the standard dose with good results on a maintenance basis, but the full dose for annual detox/cleanse. A clean/healthy liver is the best thing you can have for both physical and mental balance. The price tag of MediClear looks stiff, but considering its contents and the research effort Thorne puts into its products, it's a very reasonably priced suite of nutrients.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I much prefer getting my vitamins in a shake rather than a fist full of pills twice a day. Plus, I know that I'm getting all of my bases covered for my diet preferences! It has a typically chalky taste, but it isn't offensive and is easily accommodated with some hot cocoa mix and coffee, or other fruit/veg mixes that you might like.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I find it’s delicious on it’s own just stirred into water, but it’s better added to a smoothie. Taking 1 to 2 scoops in the morning gives me a big boost in energy that lasts through the day. Sleep is better as well. A bit expensive which is why I usually only use 1 scoop, but I still can feel the benefits.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is the best by far supplement I've found to help me w/my fatty liver issues (thanks Mom) and any possible gallbladder attacks. I swear by these and I've recommended them to everyone who has suffered like me.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Mediclear was ND recommended - Thorne a top notch brand. iHerb has the best price and their dispatch/shipping time won't be beaten . Highly recommend!

Posted on May 6, 2022

This was one of the best "detoxes" i've ever done. 2 weeks of taking this and my mood and energy were better. it probably helped with deficiencies

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This makes a great breakfast addition, either as a smoothie or added to cereal. When I was unable to eat most foods, this was a lifesaver.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I was prescribed it by my doctor. It seems to be a great mix of nutrients and protein. Nice taste! Keeps me full for a few hours in the morning.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

See my review of Thorne MediClear Plus. This product does everything that Mediclear Plus does, I have nil reaction to any of ingredients. Ideal detox product

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I found this a bit chalky, but happy with the quality ingredients so will experiment more how to hide the texture. Probably just being fussy.