SG

Posted on Nov 3, 2021
Helped my insomnia

I usually wake 8 times a night and get up, but the last two nights I have only waken 1-2 each night! I’ve never woken up like this (had a good sleep) in about 3 years!!! I will be getting more of this supplement. I am on a heavy amount of sedative medication (which does not work as I am reliant on it, so this has been a miracle) thank you x

eee91619-ce98-4449-a362-12f86aff0f1a
Posted on May 19, 2022

You can feel the benefit in such a short time. However, it only lasted for a good three hour for me. So I woke up, took another dose, do something before I dozed off again. I think it has a good quality. There’s no specific taste as it is encapsulated.

fe40fa37-c950-4bdd-a31b-3cf659cd1630
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Perfect Dosage, great sleep benifits, nice and small size easy to swallow, and great quality. Take this 4 Hours before bedtime, Cut Coffee 10 Hours before bed, Add this to your bedtime routine for maximum benefit! I've noticed if I have coffee late in the day and I'm stressed or don't do my routine the effect is less and its really a waste of the high quality ingredients. I pair this up with blue light blocking glasses, a wind down routine, meditation and an eye mask and I have really high quality sleep.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I used to take these as a child and felt like they didn't work. But as an adult who has had significant sleep issues my entire life, taking 1 of these helps me get to sleep better than any of the other meds I've been prescribed. Melatonin 5mg + routine + exercise has changed my life.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

my mother always had trouble sleeping. She tried different medications from doctors and nothing. She stayed at night with her eyes to the window and slept for 2 hours in the morning. The first time she took melatonin ,she slept for a few hours and was in a better mood. since then she drinks every night and I see how she is getting better and she falls asleep much faster.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I take a capsule half an hour or so before bed. It doesn't knock you out but I feel I can go to sleep easily after I have it. I also do not wake up groggy in the morning as I have with other brands of melatonin. Thorne is a reputable brand recommended by my naturopath and I will continue to purchase this product.

Posted on May 19, 2022

It helps regulate the circadian sleep rhythm very effectively . With good quality sleep comes a series of good benefits to your day: good performance, good mood, capability of performing many tasks , better response to hard times, etc, so your life is simply better! The dosage of 5mg is perfect for what I need at the moment.

Posted on May 6, 2022

For as long as I can remember, I've always had problems falling asleep, often laying in bed awake for hours due to my mind just continuously buzzing and not being able to shut down or shut off. Since taking Melaton-5, I'm relaxed, calm, and falling asleep within 10mins or so - tracked with my Oura ring. Definitely recommend this product.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Unable to observe any 24-hour cycle, diurnal or nocturnal, my body clock appears to have been 'free running' , drifting by 1-2 hours each terrestrial day. Regular administration of melatonin, coupled with morning light exposure, has stabilised my body clock for the first time in over 26 years(!) and this product is the most efficacious form and dosage that I have found thus far. Highly recommended if you have been suffering from anything similar. Our body clock and quality sleep are the very bedrock of our wellbeing, and the foundation of our mental and physical functioning. Most of us have the good fortune of never discovering just how much, for sleep claims us unbidden!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It’s hard to find melatonin over the counter here so I was stoked to find this - the active ingredient (melatonin) works well so I’d say this is a great quality product. You get about 60 capsules and take 1 per night so great value for money. You should only take for 7-14 nights at a time to reboot your sleep schedule. Helps you get a great nights sleep. No taste, small capsules that are easy to swallow. Good sized bottle, fits easily in a draw.