SG

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
Source of B12!

This helped me to increase my B12 level, as a vegan. Vitamin B's support Nerve health - and the brain. This is the Best product I have ever tried and it works fast! No Down-sides with this product. I can recommend this. Good bottle size, and best quality!

f8df7350-1886-48a0-b16e-cee667b4eaae
96e4f9a1-350a-4f11-9267-e9c68269b8b0
4a267339-f314-41b2-98fd-a35bab1aa4bb

This is my second time ordering this product and though the price tag is steep, it is well worth the money. I learned about MTHFR gene mutations in school and on a couple of reputable podcasts. Essentially, with this mutation, some people cannot fully convert folic acid into a form that the body can actually use. Therefore, people may be taking in adequate levels but still be deficient. This is where 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) comes in! This form is immediately usable by the body and everyone has heard of what a good dose of B vitamins can do for your energy. For what I had going on, I thought 'what the heck' and tried it out. I cannot afford to take 3 a day as the bottle suggests - I only take 1 and this means the bottle lasts me 6 months. Within days I was feeling better - less fog and more energy. I'm not even sure anymore whether the fatigue and cognitive fog caused the depression or vice versa, all I know is this helps.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

For people with the MTHFR gene, this is a total lifesaver. Keeps my B12 levels where they need to be, helps me think clearly, and has okay energy levels. A naturopath recommended it to me several years ago and it has been the most useful supplement I ever tried. I will continue to use it. Expensive but good quality support methylation processes and balance homocysteine levels. Quality ingredients with a beneficial effect on keeping the metabolism in balance.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

My chiropractor doctor recommended it, I have a gene that affects my methylation hence I get bad body issues due to it. This supplement makes the methylation process works better. Wishing you a long , healthy and happy life. Please give me a thumbs up if this review is useful to you. Thank you

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have been taking this at 1 tab twice a day for a month. just now going to two in morning one in afternoon. I meditate, use affirmations, relax after meals to aid digestion but nothing has really helped calm the burning in my sinuses after eating or at times of stress through out the day. I have not been tested for the gene but I am experiencing an alleviation of this burning pain. The anxiety surrounding eating and waiting for the pain is disappearing also given that the physical pain has gone. I am going to get the gene test but whatever the results this product will be with me for life. Mood has also lifted and I feel more clarity of thought. (product suggested to me by a naturopath)

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Thorne Methyl Guard are the best B complex I have ever used. The packaging is great since the instructions for dosage is clearly stated on the label. These easy to take pills plus folic acid gives you all the energy you need for the day. The quality of the product is far better than other B complex I have taken in the past. I am a senior citizen, and I wouldn’t be without this product

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

it's quite pricey but Thorne Research always has vegan capsules and quality blends ( betaine, 5-MTHF, methyl-B12, and P5P B6), so it is worth it. i chose this to supplement my anemic constitution and vegan diet. B vitamin blends can help with iron absorption--sometimes this is the answer to low iron in the blood, instead of taking iron supplements (which can be toxic if overconsumed). in my case, i need both, so i take B vitamins and probiotics daily, iron every 2 days. i'm not a doctor, i'm just sharing my personal regimen.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

this supplement in a way is unique has a very wide spectrum of action and I have high hopes that will help the overall balance of the body it is still too early to reach a conclusion but I am still very satisfied

73a7d96b-c993-4468-9b4a-d7180d26c5c6
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This product is a very good energy and mood balancer. My days go smooth, I can stay focused and I'm no longer stuck with lack of decisions and actions.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This product is amazing for energy! I feel stronger and healthier while taking. Thorne is a good brand. I don’t do well with folic acid but this methylated form REALLY helps me. I’ve noticed I’m better able to cope with stress while taking regularly as well!