SG

Posted on May 21, 2022

No complaints. Its such a clean supplement that I got it to take on empty stomach in the morning. Its hard to find this great of quality of supplemens, period. The fact this is only $20 speaks to the fact we need far more than 1000mcg daily, because Thorne isn't cheap!lolol

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Bottle is really small and light! Needs a bit of figuring out which B vitamin to choose from Thorne. They have a few offerings and you need to read up a bit on whether they're right for your needs. I only needed B12 so I chose this one. It's a high potency though so I only take it twice a week to hit the minimum weekly intake. Saves money in the long run as well since it's less purchasing (also less packaging and shipping which is a plus for our earth!)

Posted on May 27, 2022

Hands down the BEST mrthylcobalamin I have tried so far! fantastic energy & mental clarity. only complaint- would like to have it one AM & one PM , hence 1000mcg can be bit heavy in single dose. pls introduce 500mcg capsules which can be had twice a day for total of 1mg and that way you get more sustained energy !

My most recent blood tests revealed that I was deficient in B-12, so my doctor advised that I begin with one of these each day and then resume taking the B-complex. Because I have the MTHFR gene deficiency, I've only taken Thorne's methylated B vitamins, which are made in the United States and have no fillers. Their B vitamins have worked well for me (until I stopped taking them, of course!) So I'm back on the methyl b complex and taking one of these B-12 supplements every day to keep my levels up. I saw a modest increase in energy after the first week. My blood results will be included to this review next month.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

When I learned a relative had a B12 deficiency, I purchased these to get them started, and to make certain they were getting the correct type of B12. As someone who was diagnosed with two of the MTHFR gene mutations and a B12 deficiency myself, I know the importance of using the correct type of this nutrient. Methylcobalamin is vital for those who suffer from the MTHFR gene mutations. Thorne methylcobalamin was recommended by my doctor, so I trust their products.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

A natural activated from of B12, which means the body absorbs most easily. The dose is just right for once daily. Small pill, easy to swallow. No bad taste or smell. I take B12 with methyl folate as I’ve read that they work better together.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have clinically proven vitamin B deficiency and by taking this preparation the deficiency was corrected after 6 weeks. It was well absorbed by the body

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Thorne reaserch are known for their excellent quality and clean ingredients and this is no exception. Best absorbable b12 small pills , easy to swallow. highly recommended

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Thorne is a great quality product, pills are small which is good, but even better that you can open and add to a smoothie or fruit juice with no taste, for those who cannot swallow pills.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Very potent supplement. I would prefer to have it in a smaller dosage because this one is too much for me so I have to split it.