SG

Magda
Posted on Feb 12, 2022
very good

im taking it how my naturalist suggested - same amount is on the box, you need to take them for some time to see or feel the effect but they do work, i always had problem woyh multivitamins they were making me feel sick and all that, this ones i was scared to take but they are so gentle, that i didint felt bad at all, there is another bottle for a night i was using both of them and have to say that is working is worthy, its a good clean brand, really happy of the results.

7224a27f-9da3-4ae0-8e87-a917639c913d
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great product, used for the first time and really feel the effect, both in terms of energy and mood, I did not even expect it :) Quality 10/10. Lots of ingredients! I love this product! I'm 44 years old, and it gives me a lot energy. Will recommend to my friends and relatives. By the the way nice package. Thanks!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

well, both my PH and my Endocrinologist approve and Consider it THE best Multi Vitamin in the Market. Basically for my needs, I just need to add a little extra Boron and its borderline a complete Multi. I started using it like 2 months ago and right away, I started feeling great, but Idk how to explain. Relaxed, focused, slightly more energy, faster recovery when working out. its great! the only counter symptom i've had has been getting nauseous once because I drank the AM formula on a empty stomach, but this is normal with multis, its not the first time ive experienced that. so other than that, its an amazing multi and unless Derek from MPMD can come up with something better, I will probably stick to Thorne for a very long time

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

So great. This is probably the only real multivitamin on the market as it has AM and PM. Which I haven't come across before. The research and measures that come from this company are so satisfying when It comes to purchasing their products. Im really happy with this and will buy again, it is worth knowing its actually right for my body.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great product, third party tested and official sponsor of the UFC and other pro sports. No need to worry if you are a competitor in a tested sport. All ingredients are in efficacious dose and well timed for AM and PM. No weird aftertaste or unpleasant burbs after taking it. Might be more expensive than your discounter multi vitamin but definitely worth it. I recommend it to all my clients and wouldn’t want to trade it against anything else for myself.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The most comprehensive formula - great for immunity, recovery and stamina. I previously had a very low WB count, specially Neutrophils, now it is at normal level, and my (C-reactive protein = inflammatory marker) is 1 (normal 1 to 6). I have been taking it for 1 year now at a lower dose and it still works great.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I had benefits with the quality ingredients and composition. helped my workouts and got less muscle fatigue with a good diet. the package lasted a month and helped my energy levels during training . there was no after taste so easy to swallow. the size of the bottle is good and lasted a month

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I really like this product as I purchased from my friend before. However, due to supply chain issue, my friend has not had any replenishment so I serached online and found this product on iHeab. Overall, I am satisfied with the service from iHerb except a little bit of improvement - to give the 5% off if Canadian Residents can subscribe monthly.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I’ve been taking these supplements for two months. I don’t see any difference yet. I tried so many different supplements and decided to try this one. It’s pricey and you need to take 3 pills each time. I hope to see a difference in my energy level, clarity of mind and general strength but nothing yet.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

heard about it from ben greenfield and they did not disappoint. have more clarity, energy, am less anxious and sleep like a child. I'm a 32 y/o woman and I feel like ot greatly improved my quality if life.