SG

Posted on Sep 8, 2021
Seems to oxidate slower

I've consumed almost the whole container now. The pricing of Thorne always seems to be on the higher end. In this case, they also added Leucine as additive. I'm not sure if this is the reason that the product doesn't seem to oxidate as quickly as other NACs I've had before or if it's just a tight encapsulation that prevents any smell from getting out. But it's very clear that the contained NAC isn't as crystalized, this might also be the explanation because the fine grain prevents air to be included, which reduces oxidation potential. Works for me. I've wasted enough money on NAC products that weren't fresh anymore.

14c6f4aa-1396-48d3-9e4d-033bbe08752b
BomBom
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I bought this for my family due to the recent vaccine mandate in Hong Kong. NAC is believed to be able to help relieving the side effects of vaccines and I hope it's true. Other brands are mostly out of stock and this is one of the only choices we have. NAC is also recommended by my American friend's holistic doctor as a strong antioxidant supplement especially for those who have vaccinated.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

After having heart issues after the c19 shot, no doctor would take me seriously due to certain board policies. In fact, it got worse with things they recommended (like Advil). I decided to try this NAC supplement after reading some professionals recommending this online (and since it's being banned in some places with no scientific reasoning - you know it's something that's beneficial), and while I was skeptical, honestly it's the only thing that has so far made me feel better. The pain goes away, and overall I feel more energy. I guess it's really helping with the detoxing benefits in the liver. This brand seems good too. Unlike other vitamin supplements I've taken, this doesn't have any side effects or stomach upset. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

NAC is hard to find these days because you know who is banning it from being purchased for you know what. Anyway, I was a user of NAC before all the insanity. It’s an overall good antioxidant and essential to protect your liver if you’re taking any acetaminophen-based pain or cold/flu relief drugs.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

A great product. I can’t be sure what it’s doing, can’t pretend to know. I usually add supplements one at a time to see if they make a change, so as not to be confused that it was something else or a combination of supplements. I have had Covid brain for awhile. I seem to have a lot more clarity and energy since taking this supplement. I don’t like to take a lot of supplements but this one will remain on my list.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

is a review even necessary? this is Thorne we're talking about. top class supplement company with very high quality ingredients that matches its high prices as always. NAC as you knows, helps you to detox from a certain.... health.... mandate. if you know what I mean. everyone must take NAC now.

Can't go wrong with Thorne! Got this for my husband, to use for needed MRI. My Integrated Med Dr advised me that it helps to detoxify the heavy metal (gadolinium) used in MRI contrast, traces of which may be deposited in the brain, recent research shows. As I recall my doc said to take 2 caps 2x/day prior to study, and same @ a week after, to help clear the contrast. Also, and most importantly, helps to drink plenty of fluids after the MRI.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

A little more expensive than other brands, but you get what you pay for. Thorne is a highly rated manufacturer of supplements and we trust their quality and manufacturing process. When you look at the ingredients on the bottle, all that is included is the NAC. We purchased the NAC because we were told it neutralizes the Covid spike protein (if you got Covid) and helps to detox you from the immunization shot you may have recd. Have had no adverse effects from using this product.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Very hand to have during cold and flu season. Seems to work as a nice expectorant. Also seems to be helpful for liver support from what I've read. Good to have on hand. Always great quality and ingredients from Thorne. Seem to see a better benefit from this brand.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Product was as advertised. NAC always helps me when I feel a cold coming on or feel congested. And it seems helpful for brain health. Quality was on par with other brands I have tried. Tasted the same as the others. Ingredients didnt include any extra additives, which I appreciate.