SG

Posted on May 23, 2022

My dermatologist recommended this product to me for help with minimizing the occurrence or re-occurrence of basal cell carcinomas, particularly on my face. Here in Australia we have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world. Studies have been done and there appears to be some benefit to take 1000 mg per day of niacinamide, not to be confused with niacin which causes hot flushes. I take 500 mg in the AM and 500 mg in the PM. Been on this product for 6 months now. Due for review at the dermatologist in a few weeks. Will see if there is any improvement. I am hoping for a good result.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Vitamin B3, Niacinamide is required for the function of fats and sugars in the body and to maintain healthy cells. Niacin is converted to niacinamide when it is taken in amounts greater than what is needed by the body. Unlike Niacin, it doesn't cause the discomfort of flush. Thorne Research supplements are usually free from unnecessary fillers. Great supplement!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Thorne as usual has great quality ingredients. I use this ingredient for anxiety and it does not give you the niacin flush. Great for your nervous system. Correct potency at 500mg per serve. I feel the effects with lessening of my anxiety and an overall calm in my nervous system.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I'm a big Thorne brand fan. If you pay attention to what Functional/Naturopathic docs and Chiropractors carry and recommend, Thorne is often among them. They are known for their efficacy and pureness. I was taking an extended release Niacinamide, different brand, but the pills were tablets and were huge, very chalky and hard to swallow. These are normal sized capsules and overall I'm very pleased with the change. I often choose Thorne products if given the option.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Niacinamide is an ingredient, that highly improves mitochondrial function and energy production. It has a great potency, especially when divided in smaller, but more frequent doses throughout the day. It is especially beneficial for the metabolism and nervous system function, but actually has an overall beneficial effect for the body's organs and systems. In contrary to niacin in the form of nicotinic acid, it doesn't cause the discomfort able niacin flush.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Great B3. I took Niacin for 4 days and the hot flushes were awful. Never had them before so it took 4 days to work out what was going on. I'd bought the wrong thing. Niacinamide does not have this effect and I'm taking it hoping it will help the blood zoom around the veins in my lower legs where I sometimes have ulcers and sometimes vasculitis.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

take it to get me out of depression, it does help, helps me to get going throughout the day. Thorne is the best quality company on the market.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

A reputable company, the product itself is definitely high quality. But one thing that is important to grasp is that you should not take one B vitamin at a time, take it all of them, because if you just take one you can cause imbalance with others.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I’d give it ten stars if I could. The only niacinamide that I can do high doses (1500mg) three times or less throughout the day and not feel awful after. Great for after exercise, sleep and anxiety. Also a great boost for energy after breakfast.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I purchased this product to avoid the very uncomfortable niacin flush that comes from the usual niacin products. I have not experienced any hot prickly skin flush with this product I would highly recommend this product.