SG

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I’m taking this as a preventative. Thorne supplements are of the highest quality so it was natural for me to consider Thorne above the other options. I take other Thorne supps so trusted this one!

Posted on May 2, 2022

My naturopath recommended this product and says it will improve my bone density. Placed my order online and received the product the next week. Great service.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have used Thorne Research supplements for many years and find all of their products to be very effective and worth the price. Oscap helps me ensure that my bones remain strong and healthy.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

great product and value! very high quality/purity and good value.

Posted on Dec 10, 2019

I have been taking Oscap for two years. I waited to review it until I had a DEXA scan so I could evaluate its effectiveness. Full disclosure, I also increased my weight bearing exercise and added more calcium rich foods to my diet. I was very pleased with my scan results. I was able to maintain my existing bone density in the femoral areas, and actually improved the density in my spine. This is the first scan that I have had in 20 years that didn’t show deterioration of density. I am definitely going to continue taking it and I would recommend it to anyone who, like me, wants to help themself while avoiding the big pharma “solutions” that have many side effects.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Switching from Country Life calcium carbonate to Thorne Calcium which suppose to have better absorption. Getting it from Thorne based on its trusted brand

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good quality, good ingredients and benefits.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

The folate in it is also helping my hair grow back!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022