SG

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Worked great for me!

I have been suffering from the adrenal fatigue for over 10 years and I know my adrenal glands are very weak and unable to support my body during even little stress. I have learned that if I take adaptogens at that time I am able to function. This THORNE formula is an excellent supplement for this purpose and have been working for me great. It has nice combination of ingredients helping adrenal glands to get stronger. Recommended!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This has really helped me. Truly feel the difference and balance in mood and feeling. It’s really been a game changer for my daily well being. Highly recommend this product for stress

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

After a heavy surgery I was diagnosed with Addison’s disease. Symptoms often resemble other illnesses like POTS syndrome, Lyme. Most common are: fatigue, thirst, intolerance to exercise, low blood pressure, postural syndrome, sleep disturbances. I was taking this formula to recover cortisol insufficiency. 2 pills after meal* twice a day + Adrenal formula 2 pills before food. In case if you have weak adrenals- too little cortisol or too much cortisol this will help you recover it naturally. I am currently taking this supplement with hydrocortisone steroid prescription. It helps a ton. Highly recommended by my naturopath as well.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The product is great for adrenal support, shipping was quick and price was very competitive

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

These have helped me out in the past year I have been taking them.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

From the moment of using Thorne , my results are become much better! Recommend

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

For those with low or high cortisol it’s the best natural solution. Take two after food twice a day. It helps eliminate symptoms such as fatigue, thirst, exercise intolerance, sleep disturbances.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Great quality product, I'm waiting to see if it works.

Etty
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Good formula with potent botanicals.