SG

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is considered one of the best B-6 on the market for a reason. I was taking another respected B6 but it did nothing to move the needle on my bloodwork. My nutritionist recommended this one and within a week I was in the normal range again. This is the only one I take now.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Good product. I checked with the manufacturer that this product does not include any mould/fungus/mould in production process (some vitamins apparently do, which is an issue with ppl with mould toxicity or histamine overload). They also mentioned that the raw material and finished goods are tested for the presence of yeast and molds before release to ensure there are no fungi or fungal spores present.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Got this on a whim to mitigate awful period cramps, but it unexpectedly turned out to be a great help for focus, attention and clarity instead. Perennial brain fog dissipated; it was as if my brain was finally online. And yes, on certain days when I do not take it, 'offline' is a good analogy to describe the state of my brain. Had a better effect on attention than the methylphenidate (Medikinet) a psychiatrist prescribed for supposed ADD. Am definitely getting repurchasing. Caveat: I had to take this after a early, substantial breakfast, otherwise I would feel nausea shortly after ingestion, and get insomnia later at night.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

High-quality product, the pricing is very expensive but I trust the brand for making high quality stuff so I was willing to pay the price. It managed to relieve my carpal tunnel syndrome pain, which was very interesting. Recommending that for people who use computers a lot!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Had hypersensitivity and could not eat eggs without getting very sick. Since starting this supplement my sensitivity to certain foods have decreased. I now enjoy eggs.

I have a neurological distinction, a temperament issue, and I observe I can't manage without a quality B6 and B12. This is a quality item, and works on my condition.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

P5P makes a big difference to my energy and ability to focus, as I can't process the inactive form of B6. Very high quality supplement.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

B6 is very important vitamin for pregnant women. You can check your deficiency in the lab, but it won’t be clear, so better consult the doctor before taking

Posted on May 30, 2022

I was tested to have B6 deficiency making my liver very sluggish. Now my liver health is so much improved. Thank you Thorne for excellent product.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I took this product to help with balancing my hormones and it helped improve my mood as well. It's excellent and I highly recommend it.