SG

ashjank
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Thorne's Rhodiola is outstanding quality. I have more energy taking this supplement without jitters. I can feel it supporting my adrenals. Mood and sleep are better too. I take one per day. It is just the right dosage for me as I can over stimulated with other brands and have difficulty sleeping.

If you're looking for an anti-axiety/stress relieving herb this is very effective. Do make sure to take this with some food. And no, it will not put you to sleep but if you are unable to sleep well due to high stress/anxiety this will help. Chose thorne for their quality though there are cheaper options. They standardise the primary active ingredient in these tablets so you get a consistent dosage. I've found one of these in the morning with breakfast is effective for the whole day.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Very impressed with this brand. The effect of the rhodiola is immediate and powerful. Within half an hour of taking it I was power walking up steep hills that normally leave me out of breath or slow me down. Very impressed. Thorne seems to be pricier than other brands but it seems they have better quality purer ingredients because they give a powerful effect with a smaller stated amount of the ingredient. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have been suffering from the anxiety & depression part of menopause, some days to the point that I cant even stand myself! I did a lot of research & decided to give this a try. I just finished my first bottle, taking 2/day & what a HUGE difference this has made! I'm happy & stress free finally again!!! I will not be without it!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I take about 2 a day, once in the morning and another in the afternoon. After a couple of days, I've noticed I'm a bit more chill when stresses come my way. However, please do not take it at night as it makes you more alert. Stuff from Thorne research is good, and if you are observant, you can feel the effects within a few days to 1-2 weeks.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Really good quality is more professional brand on iherb, than others. I have seen benefits for my health - feeling myself much better. Calmer and more energetic in the mornings. The package is from plastic. i recommend this supplement and will buy it again> If my review was helpful, please press “thumbs up” button. Thanks!

legazee
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

One of the most versatile adaptogens which is tolerated by many people with different stages of Adrenal fatigue. It should be started slowly and observe the reaction

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

as per my age, I found it extremely relaxing...quality looks good and beneficial and ingredients amazing... benefits are nice... composition is nice... relaxation imporved as per the diet... excellent supplement for relxation. and thorne is superb brand... packaging is nice...

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

LOVE THE BRAND. ALWAYS TOP QUALITY. Rhodiola is shown to suppress several key mediators of the stress responses including cortisol, nitric acid, beta-endorphine, heat shock proteins, stress activated c-JUNN terminal protein Kinase 1, and Forkhead box O transcription factor DAF-1.