SG

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This supplement is very important when we need to fight with candidose. The size of capsules is comfortable. The package is good - from glass. It has no taste. Quality of this product is really good. I believe that this product must be taken under control of holistic practitioner. If my review was helpful, please press “thumbs up” button. Thanks!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

As someone who suffers from IBS, this product, along with Thorne's BioGest, has been revolutionary for my digestive system! Gone are the days of gassiness, constant bloating and an uncomfortable tummy. Like all Thorne products, the quality is fabulous and the ingredients of this pill brought relief to me in just a couple of days. SO good!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great quality product. I was prescribed to take it by my health practitioner. Great quality. I mean it’s thorne. Please like it if you found this helpful

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Thorne is a great trustworthy brand. It’s worth paying a little more. No die off noted when started taking. Seems to be helping w gas and discomfort.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

There are many supplements for human health. One of them is probiotics. Probiotics, which help maintain the natural balance in the gastrointestinal flora, are friendly bacteria that are very beneficial for health.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I am using this probiotic for my gut health. I appreciate Thorne’s quality, and I have experienced less bloating.

Saccharomyces boulardii is a well-researched probiotic. However, there may be times when your system doesn't need probiotics or this particular probiotic. I believe you should be taking probiotics and prebiotics only under the supervision and guidance of an experienced holistic practitioner. Every person is different and a probiotic strain which may be beneficial for some may have zero effect on others or even do more harm than good. Tools like stool tests should be used to determine whether or not you are deficient in a specific probiotic strain at a certain point in time. Therefore, supplementation with probiotics should be targeted and tailored to one's individual needs.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Works great. Has really helped in reducing my recurrence of candida infections.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I give this brand probiotic to my dog and it is working great!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Thorne is always good quality. we use it when one of family members have diarea.