SG

Posted on May 30, 2022

I had benefits with the quality ingredients and composition. helped my workouts and got less muscle fatigue with a good diet. the package lasted a month and helped my energy levels during training . there was no after taste so easy to swallow. the size of the bottle is good and lasted a month

Posted on May 24, 2022

Fantastic formula by Thorne. Very good if you practice boxing ! After though trainings or fights, it helps the brain to repare. Moreover, the taste is very good.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This product contains some of the best nutrients everyone needs. Just 2 scoops a day and your done.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

High-quality , it works for me and easy to swallow

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Thorne product is effective. Tastes like pineapple. However, as I take a lesser dosage, it can be taken without any issue. Cheers!!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Seems to be dope. Will order again

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

Taste very bad for me. I've tryed to mix it with every kind of food trying to swallow somehow... But the flavour is awful for me, unfortunately I had to throw it away... Too bad for me. They should give an alternative flavour because the product is good and has best ingredients.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I am a huge fan of the brand, truly a top quality brand. That´s the reason I decided to give this product a try despite the high price. But the taste is so awful, I gag and almost vomit everytime I try to drink it. I can barely hold it in. It has an even worse aftertaste. This is so unfurtunate because the ingredients in this products are so so good. But the taste destroys it completely. I will finish the product because I paid a lot for it, but the taste is not worth it. I cringe just thinking about the taste.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This looks like an amazing combination of nutrients. We haven't tried it yet but looking forward to it.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

nice quality. easy to use. easy to swallow