SG

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have been trying to find a quality vitamin for a while now. I've tried all the major brands, but nothing has helped me like this vitamin. It has improved my health and well-being, mood, immunity, etc. I am noticing that it is also helping with my energy level too.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I have started to have migraines reoccur since hitting my mid-thirties. Along with bio-identical progesterone, this supplement was recommended by my doctor to help me with my peri-menopausal tension and migraines. It significantly dampens down the symptoms and makes me feel overall more relaxed. Thorne is one of the only brands I trust that is not practitioner prescribed.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love taking taurine to help boost my bile production which helps my digestion of fats and also detoxification of my liver. Thorne is a high quality brand without extra unnecessary ingredients or fillers and I trust the quality. Taurine is a cheap supplement that makes a difference for me.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This product is of excellent quality. As soon as I took it, I felt like I had super energy. The capsule size is not big. I recommend it to everyone. It's really good for people on a diet. It's good for people who train every day. It's good for muscle recovery. It gives energy to tired people.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great product. Got this for my dad to help calm the pressure on his heart, and there have been visible improvements in the last one month of taking Taurine (along with his existing medication). More energy, and better sleep. And super easy to consumer. 10/10 would recommend.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

The quality of the product seems like it has good ingredients because I could feel an overall energy upgrade from taking this. It was impressive.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love Thorne research product. They are high quality.and do not contains many additional ingredients. (some of which are not so good). After taking this for a while my cholesterol level (LDL) decreased! Recommended

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Thorne research products are quality. A tad expensive. I bought taurine for sleep. Take taurine & glycine 10 mins b4 bed n slept well. Will buy again.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.