SG

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I take this at night and have no stomach upset. I'm not sure if it's improve my immune system or not but it was suggested by my homeopathic doctor to help reduce the buildup of copper that showed up on a blood test. They specifically recommended this version of zinc.

27eb7379-b5dc-4f16-9db9-6c4a0defacb6
4b32d7a0-bde1-46b2-b029-4c67cd2d76f7

If you are taking a copper supplement, consider whether you should also take a zinc supplement. In the body they work together to form an antioxidant copper-zinc superoxide dimutase, which is a good defence mechanism in the body. If you do not take copper and zinc supplements together, the body can deplete its natural stores of the missing supplement to creat the antioxidant and cause a natural defficiency of the missing supplement. Zinc works in conjunction with copper to support a healthy immune function, energy production and mood. I have discovered that if I do not take these with a meal, I will almost immediately become nauseous and throw up. I recommend that you do not take these on an empty stomach.

d4a831e1-0b0f-4068-b029-3e9dc9fd3bd7
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Make sure you have Zinc on hand for the cold and flu season! I always take 1 per day but kick it up to 2 during times of high stress and when everyone around me is sick. Zinc is a natural way to fight off colds and flu! Great capsule format. Easy to swallow. Clean supplement

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I did not think Zinc was that important to our bodies. Well how wrong was I, within a week my mood improved, my hair and nails are stronger. I don't get sick as often as I use to either. Its easy to take, so thanks for a great product and helping me to get my health back to a level which I have not felt for over 20 years.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I have always loved Thorne products. I only recently discovered them on iHerb and now I can't stop buying top ups for my supplement stash. This Zinc is one of the best I've tried. Never repeats of me. The calming effects of this zinc are great too, so they are great to take in the evening and with food (which also aids in their absorption).

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I really like these zinc caps. Caps are small so swallowing them is easy. I take them daily and feel they are helping my overall health. My husband says they don’t have an after taste and digests them comfortably. A little more expensive but worth it. Think the quality is great after what I’ve read and pure ingredients.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Thorn has done it once again. They always have high-quality ingredients. The size of the capsule is smaller than compared to other capsules making it earlier to swallow. I have a zinc deficiency take 1-2 capsules a day (as directed by my health professional) to raise my level and to boost my immunity.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I am really excited that it’s not causing any sort of gastric distress, because zinc can do that. It’s such an important mineral and so many people are deficient or have their ratio to copper off. Really pleased to be having good results. User friendly, reputable brand, I’m a happy camper.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Brilliant product, I started to feel the difference after about a week. I really felt like they are doing a positive thing for me. I have already recommended them to friends and family. I don't think I'll ever switch brands now, they work fast are a great price too and don't taste horrible. Highly recommended

Posted on May 8, 2022

I like this brand for its high quality ingredients. Zinc picolinate is well-absorbed by the body, and at 30 mg, it is an effective supplement when I'm feeling under the weather or need an immunity boost. I take one at the first sign of a cold, and all symptoms are gone within a day or two.