SG

Sam
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I tried this today for the first time and enjoyed it. Compared to other peach teas I've tried, the peach flavor is very natural and the lemongrass flavor is very light. It’s a pleasant tea to drink, and even though I over-brewed my first cup by 10 minutes because I wasn't paying attention, it didn’t taste bitter. Compared to Fruity Paradise, this one has a more subtle/mild fruit flavor and I can taste more of the green tea. It's nice to be able to buy these small packets of such nice quality loose tea that brew about 20 cups....after trying this, I bought a bunch more packets and I'm going to put the tea in some cute little tins.

A mild blend that just slightly tastes of green tea (not bitter), with a vaguely fruity taste if brewed according to the instructions. Definitely benefits from an initial quick scald with hot, not boiling, water, and a slightly longer brew time (after discarding the water), following more typical instructions for brewing green tea, rather than what’s listed on the package. The taste is milder than the other Tiesta Teas I’ve tried, and I’m unsure if I’ll be reordering. As all Tiesta Teas in bags this size, it has a convenient tear strip on the back, and reseals.

c677f52f-63db-4b5f-9f67-95d50eb151ce
Dia
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

It makes me calmer and much happier day after day. A very favorite tea for me. The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price. I drink tea regularly and my skin becomes beautiful - younger and firmer. It also helps me with the gastrointestinal tract. It helps me to have a calm and quality sleep, to be cheerful and always toned. The packaging is beautiful and ergonomic. The composition is great and I balance well

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It has a very pleasant and unique taste. The package is resealable so it's easy to store. It's a really great tea blend, with minimal ingredients.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I liked it. I usually drink tea in the evening so not sure if it actually slenderizes but had a nice flavour. would buy it again.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Its very hard to pick a favorite Tiesta tea all their teas are very aromatic and soothing and delicious ! I turn them into iced teas and the whole family enjoys it . The bag actually makes more than 5 whole jugs so really worth it

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is the first time I bought this tea, as I liked the description and package. I didn't like the taste. Too "woody" and peach aroma. There are better teas around. I wouldn't buy this blend again.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My husband lives peach tea, although i really like these company teas i think these one a a bit weak.

Posted on May 4, 2022

My husbands favorite I wish it came in a larger size

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I really enjoying this tea brand, good price and the quality for what you pay