SG
4.7

4.7
YulGvz
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

It's got a strong scent of tea oil, but it does protect you from odor. The size is regular but the package is quite small comparing to other similar products.

I use it the size is perfect also the package its full of benefits and very good for sensitive skin

a130aca0-67c8-4f76-8e2b-b92fa6d78c28
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Smells great I loved it and it feels great on the skin

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good product. Non-sticky. Kid-friendly. Does what it’s supposed to do.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Smells nice and is easy to put on. It's not messy and doesn't break easily.

Lyllow
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Auto-translated from French

The smell is really very pleasant (it smells a bit like pine mixed with lemongrass). The composition is quite natural. On the other hand, I didn't smell the smell of tea tree (I didn't see any tea tree in the composition either). Effectiveness is good for a few hours (in summer if you are not too active). I guess it will be even better in winter. The packaging is as for classic stick deodorants (knob to turn to raise the stick). If my review was helpful, let me know by clicking the thumbs up at the top. It won't always be fun. Thanks.

1970a975-b722-4ed8-bf98-9e98d51db47f
3fd96c1c-b5de-4667-a759-e8238381ae3a
277d433e-2cf5-4b02-a864-9cc7e8714bfb
852bf82e-abb7-4b1b-b694-731cfd9e3097
Posted on Nov 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent and I used it again and used it for my teenage boys as it is safe Quality: very good and fit me Size: very suitable Use: to clean my throat and refresh my mouth Packaging: tight and excellent Self-care routine Feels refreshing repeat purchase Smell: good Composition: excellent Diet: good Ingredients: excellent and a homogeneous mixture to be used People from them for fun and recovery and this is good. ...................... Excellent care Fragrance smells many benefits

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought my daughter uses it, as for the result, I still can’t say with the smell that she can’t cope much or the daughter doesn’t use it regularly)) but it’s a good product without an obsessive smell, the volume is good, it should last a long time

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have used the fragrance-free one, the formula ingredients are simple and natural, and the deodorizing effect is very good. I tried the tea tree one, the deodorizing effect is also very good, and the smell is fresh.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

A good deodorant with an excellent composition, but it didn’t suit me in the summer - it didn’t protect well from sweat, I’ll try it in the autumn, maybe it will do better!