SG

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Cinnamon AND mint

I had another flavor of this paste before and liked it a lot. So I decided to try this, and I didn't notice it's "cinnamint", thought it was just cinnamon. I dislike most minty pastes so I was a bit wary at first, but after using for a while I do like it. It is cinnamon at first and then a light mint after, not overpowering like in mass market mint pastes. It's nice balance and leaves a refreshing feel. The teeth are clean and smooth after brushing, and it's not too much foam which is a plus for me.

The package, size and quality is good, you don't need much to clean your teeth. The composition of bee propolis, and myrrh has really good benefits. Made from only 100% natural ingredients and also Fluoride-Free as well as Carrageenan-Free. Certified Kosher. Will buy again! Product ingredients Calcium carbonate, glycerin, water, hydrated silica, xylitol, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, natural flavor*, benzyl alcohol, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extract, propolis extract. *Cinnamon oil and other natural flavor

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The package, size and quality is good, you don't need much to clean your teeth. It is gentle and really helped my sister's gum and sensitive teeth issue. It cleans as good as the main stream ones, but I didn't like the flavor, I wish it was more minty, but the composition of bee propolis, and myrrh has really good benefits when you use it at least twice a day.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Top quality toothpase with a very mild cinnamon and minty flavor. Made from only 100% natural ingredients and also Fluoride-Free as well as Carrageenan-Free. Very effective in keeping one's teeth clean, one's breath fresh and one's gums intact. Certified Kosher. Will buy again!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Tom's is one of my favorite brands. Flavor is refreshing but not harsh. Antiplaque and fluoride free are important qualities that I highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

This toothpaste has Very Special properties. Google: bee propolis. Before I began using this my 4 back molars could not be brushed at all without my being awakened with throbs of pain. After using this for a couple weeks all pain has stopped. What other toothpaste does that?? What does it say about the contents? Something in this is healing those teeth. That's how it appears to me. Also, I have had to use Sensodyne or any other desensitizing toothpaste for many decades due to pain from sugar. I don't need it anymore.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I used it for 3+ weeks and didn’t notice the irritation it always caused (now I cannot understand how I managed to ignore it 😁). It ended up with the worst stomatitis I’ve ever had, herpes and lip bites! Even then I didn’t relate it to the paste. I discovered this only when I travelled and used another one for 2 weeks, had no issues, came back home, tried this one and my mouth became immediately swollen. I asked my boyfriend to try, and he has this effect, too. There must be something inside that causes such a severe irritation.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Tom's is great quality. These ingredients work well for sensitive teeth and infections

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Very tasty cinnamon toothpaste, generous sized tube. Dense and heavy, with small nozzle as not to oversupply. Nice!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I like the Tom's brand and they make good products. This product contains SLS so be aware. I didn't think to read the ingredient list then once I got it, I saw it has SLS. The ingredient is a known irritant. I have found for me it has irritated my mouth in the past so I returned this product. If you use a toothpaste with SLS and have canker sores in the mouth, try using a toothpaste that doesn't contain SLS and see if it goes away pretty soon after use. I have done that in the past and mine went away and since SLS is a known irritant, I'm assuming that was the issue. Toms is great, but I can't go back to toothpastes with SLS.