SG

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The taste flavor of toothpaste is packaged well and the size. Its use cleans my teeth n is sensitive n gentle. The composition gives up great quality. My teeth feel clean even up to next wash n my dentist said my teeth are very clean for my age of 80 years.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

One of the best-tasting toothpastes I've had that doesn't contain any fluoride! The spearmint flavor is very strong and has a great refreshing aftertaste. Also very ethical as stated on the package that it is cruetly-free. However the whitening effects on the teeth may not be that strong. Otherwise it is perfect! I've started using it 3 months ago and I'm only halfway there!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I am looking forward to brushing my teeth every day in a voluminous size. I was able to brush my teeth cleanly because it contained fluorine. I also felt the whitening effect. The taste of toothpaste was simple and addictive. It is a high quality toothpaste for the price.I use it every day. Thank you

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Tom's is the best you can get when it comes to top notch high quality ingredients and no added junk! It's the only brand I use for myself and my kids, we all use the flouride-free in various flavors but this spearmint one is my personal favorite. Toms for life for our family!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I’ve tried many different types of “natural” toothpaste, but always keep coming back to this one. It’s refreshing and doesn’t leave a weird taste in your mouth afterwards. Will repurchase forever!!

93a595e0-4b5d-4cea-a187-d7698c299e11
Posted on May 28, 2022

We are loyal Toms users and honestly, we do not like toothpaste in Japan, so we needed to find Toms again! Luckily iHerb has them :) I would say the composition is different from what we used to get in America, so it must be just a different kind. Also I've seen Toms has been changing their brand a bit, overall good and much better than Japanese toothpaste LOL

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have always loved Tom's over many years, and have used different varieties they have available. Excellent quality, and provides choices for different tastes. This one is wonderful if you want to avoid Flouride.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Oh it changed cover ana package as well. I used to it and I wanted to try as continued, I satisified it. When I get a time with tooth paste, I feel so good and fresh.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've used this toothpaste for years. The minty flavor is just enough to be refreshing without being too strong and it leaves my teeth feeling super clean. It's gentle enough for sensitive teeth while still whitening.