SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 20, 2022
I love this stuff!!

As this old body ages, so have my teeth...and they have become VERY sensitive! I was looking for a natural toothpaste without fluoride and all the typical ingredients they use in other sensitive toothpastes. Tom's of Maine had the answer to my prayers! It's gentle and does a fantastic job cleaning my teeth. I had run out a while back. After one brushing with non-sensitive toothpaste, I was back on iHerb ordering several tubes!! Seriously good stuff here...highly recommend.

b048db1a-92c7-43f5-adf1-0bcaf853f5b2
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I purchased this for my teeth that are well worn and sensitive. The flavor is good. The package is well sealed and clean. I apply this to the area at my gum level where there is mild pain. There is benefit immediately . This brand seems to be more gentle than others with more chemical ingredients.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Tom's makes great toothpaste. This sensitive formula taste's good and works like a charm for overly sensitive teeth. Tom's toothpaste is clinically tested for effectiveness and is also fluoride free. The dark turquoise color tube looks good on my shelf and has a secure and easy to open screw on cap. It won't tear apart or hurt your fingertips to open, like some other brands. Five stars for Tom's!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I ordered this one because the brand I used for my sensitive teeth was out of stock and I needed something in hurry. But actually I am pretty satisfied with it. It does the job properly. No painful, sensitive teeth. I got my second tube. The only downside is probably the taste. Not the biggest fan. Would love something more minty i guess.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Favorite by far for some reason, keeps teeth feeling good for a long time I notice and if sensitive it really helps. I love the ingredients also. thanks for carrying this product so I can buy it here instead of Walmart or Amazon.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Most people use Sensodyne toothpaste for sensitive teeth. I have been looking for a Fluoride free toothpaste for sensitive teeth and this is the one. Good!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This toothpaste has a good balance of mint flavor and normal toothpaste flavor. It also works well for my sensitive teeth. After brushing my teeth, I always felt that my teeth were sparkling white, minty breath, and painless teeth.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Flavor is mint. I like it. I use it once a week. The ingredient list has sulphate so it’s a bit harsh for mouth. Size is good for one person. The composition is good for sensitive teeth. It’s not gentle and hence dont use it everyday

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

High quality! A lot of brands promise rapid relief but this one actually keeps it. I suffer from sensitive gums and this paste has been very helpful from the first use. It has a very light mint flavour.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great taste for a sensitive teeth toothpaste! Very nice minty flavor. It's the only toothpaste I use now after trying several brands. Really helps me with sensitivity issues!