SG

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
The true taste of Louisiana

Where to begin. This seasoning is super delicious and goes great with literally everything. I put it on popcorn, use it in stews or simply season whatever I'm making to give it that spicy distinct Louisiana taste. The package is big so it will last you a long time and it's sturdy so great quality just like the seasoning itself.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I live in Japan and I haven’t been able to cook like how I used to because I literally use this seasoning for everything and I can’t find a store that sells this seasoning over here. But I’m so happy I found it on iHerb! You can’t go wrong with this seasoning. It makes any food tastes good!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I used this as a dry rub on my turkey this year. It made one of the most delicious turkeys I have ever made. This stuff is also great on hamburgers, grilled chicken, and even eggs. A little goes a long way! It has this wonderful salty garlic/onion flavor with a hint of heat to it in the background. You can't go wrong with Tony Chachere's!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I ordered it as a trial and I really like the taste of this spice mix,spicy,slightly hot,gives a very good taste to the meat,we use it often. Too bad it is sometimes out of stock. Excellent quality,big enough package,handy sprayer. Excellent for Mexican style dishes.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

makes a terrific addition to a pork soup recipe that I use it for. creole seasoning has a different taste than cajun seasoning and it was difficult for me to find locally, ingredients are great. a small serving is all you need.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This product is iconic. Best seasoning mix, i use it everyday. My baby even likes it and he eats more foods because of it. I always buy two to keep my pantry stocked. The size is great too.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

First time,I found this in NOLA and bought it. It was very good for cooking and tasting New Orleans dish. And so happy to get in Japan.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning is a family staple first discovered when we were in the USA (I am in Australia). With Supplies running low I was delighted to find it on iHerb. Great on anything, especially if you like a little spice to finish of your meals.

6EDCF9CA82
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I finally found this product after looking for a place to ship it to where I live. Can’t wait to try it sometime soon!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Love love love! What a great seasoning. It really goes with everything. Will continue to purchase again and again.