SG

Posted on Aug 22, 2021
Excellent! The best lip care stick I ever bought

Gives a slight tint, but does not leave stains or give a strong color to the lips. A very good moisturizer and keeps lips moisturized for a long time. No need to re-apply every 30 minutes as others. I also liked Hurraw! but they get a bit "waxy" after a certain period of non-using. This Liptone by TonyMoly stays fine even when not using, does not give any funny odor as the "natural" lipsticks. Totally recommend for all seasons.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I love this Lip Care Stick from Tony Moly. It has a nice texture and a lovely rose blossom scent. The colour is very light and glossy which I like. It works wonders for my dry winter lips. I use it daily and will definitely buy this product again.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I adore this product and plan to order second one. I apply it during morning makeup rountine as a base for lipstick. I also sometimes wear it without lipstick. it gives very nice smooth feeling, as well as natural rosebud color.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

this lip balm is so moisturizing.good for dry lips

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

One of my favorite lip balms. It has a flower scent and the packaging is cute.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

My friend stole it after I recommended it her ,so I have no photo

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

It is a holy grail product. it glides smoothly and does hydrate my lips

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Sadly I didn't listen to what other reviews said...I don't like the rose fragrance and it doesn't go away. I get no color, no tint and I have barely any color to my lips to begin with. The only positive thing is it is shinny and feels nice on but I can't get past the rose fragrance it has. If you are at all fragrance sensitive don't waste your money on this.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

i love it i use it as a lip balm the scent is flowery and the size is good