SG

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
The holly grail of toners

Hands down the best toner out there. It has helped me fight the friends caused by retinol. Since it comes in such a generous quantity, I apply it all over my body. My sensitive armpits don’t sting anymore (when I apply deodorant), thanks to this toner. I cannot recommend this enough!!! I will buy it again and again and again!!!

5e185821-4c16-480a-a8ed-32f88a18bfef
54a15483-57a2-41cb-b132-3cf810bab0ec
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

36y old, oily and sensitive skin. This is one of 2 of my favourite toners. Must have during cold days. This bottle ih huge and will last me 6 months. I love to layer this toner and put 2-5 layers. My skin loves it. Smell is divine, not overpowering, not irritating. It is a little thicher than other toners, so great for simpler routine when your skin needs more nutrients. It is ful of ceramides. Great for recovery. It doesn't leave residue on my skin. If helpful, like it. ❤️

f7da7805-78e9-4480-a98d-0fb6a9da31ee
9319ca7d-16c7-4f5f-9241-873602f916c3

I really like this toner, its so nourishing, and great addition to my skin routine. It goes really well with all other products, and it can be layered. Comparing to Naturie Hatomugi its little bit thicker and I have feeling that its bit more nourishing. I like both, left Hatomugi for summer, and this one for winter. Since it has 500ml its great value for the price, and woth trying.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I never felt my skin healthier like now since I used this toner! Very hydrating if you do 3 layers and top off with cosrx snail mucin and seal with good moisturizer! My best combo! Im always looking for this toner from other online apps but it is always sold out. So please Iherb never run out of stock! This my life-changer! Plus it's a huge size I think it will last me 3months even I always do layering day and night! Best toner for me so far! Btw, Im oily-acne prone-sensitive skin and the fact that it has some citrus scent never irritates my skin. Very gentle! Received my package haul in a week from US to middle east.

ba5a6a06-827d-4357-b382-08c47af5f55a
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Absolutely loved loved loved the product!!!! My skin feels amazing after each use and the value is great for the price. The quality, package and size of the product are great. It is very gentle on the sensitive skin and is great to moisturize. The composition of the products leaves the skin moisturized.

b46e4bd3-8847-4d45-9d99-d151c944a48d
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I bought it when I heard great things about this toner. I use it daily as the start of my morning routine and in the evening. It is of light consistency, like milky water, not sticky or greasy. The package is huge so i put some in my empty used up bottle with sprayer and bring it with me when I travel. It is not expensive, considering its size. Ceramides are great for protecting skin's barrier.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Huge bottle for less than $30 dollars. I love how it feels and smells. It's got a light lemony scent and the bottle does say it contain citrus extracts so if you are sensitive to scents I would not recommend. Otherwise it has a milky texture and it's slightly more viscous than water. My skin feels so much more hydrated when I put it on.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I actually like this toner quite a bit! It’s a milky texture and smells like faint fruit loops cereal. The size of the bottle is large and will take a while to go through it. I use this to prep my skin before continuing with my other skincare routine and it seems to help moisturize it. This is my second time purchasing this.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

TONYMOLY is a leading K-beauty brand that fuses high-quality ingredients with innovative technology in unique and inimitable packaging. Big bottle (size 500ml) for a very reasonable price. Bottle is plastic. Opening at the top of the bottle is small hole and it contols pouring really well. Scent of the toner is subtle. Skin is not sticky after use. Recommend!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I have been using this toner for about 9 months now and just opened my second bottle. The toner is a little thicker than water so I feel like I need to use less of it than other toners. It smells sweet, but not overwhelming and doesn’t cause my skin any irritation (I have oily skin, but live in a dry climate so my skin can was dehydrated before using this). It sinks into my skin beautifully and is very hydrating. My skin glows after I put it on.