SG

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This was my 2nd time ordering this item from IHerb , the first was for my sister & we both agree it is an absolutely unbelievable VALUE!!!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Works great over a strong retinol or just on its own. Good sized jar for using liberally and hydration to the max.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My face looks hydrated after 1 week of using the product

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

The best Hyaluronic Acid I’ve ever used...no fragrance,thick consistency and cool bottle

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Great scent.I use it daily. Great quality. Large size. I am elderly and it helps skin. age 74. Packaged well.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Huge bottle No scent at all. Very convenient packaging. Light texture that absorbs very quickly.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The formula is incredible the size, the price. the texture of the serum... incrdiblie and feels good on the skin

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

good product

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Hydration for the whole day! Good for the summer period. Serum consumption is minimal, 3-4 drops for the entire face. A plastic "stopper" is inserted in the neck of the bottle, it allows the glass base not to hit the edges of the bottle, and helps to remove excess serum from the pipette! Doesn't clog pores and keeps me moisturized all day. In general, I am more than satisfied with the product and the volume of 100 ml is enough for several months of use, it turns out very economically. If my review was useful, do not regret the likes 🌸

2b1d9657-c366-4540-b3eb-1db9b1542c78
4864b413-9841-4fac-b97b-fadcc783ac20

Auto-translated from Russian

This serum perfectly hydrates and revitalizes my skin. Serum consumption is minimal, 3-4 drops for the entire face. Doesn't clog pores and keeps me moisturized all day. Great flavor. I use it in the morning and evening every day. In general, I am more than satisfied with the product and the volume of 100 ml is enough for several months of use, it turns out very economically. All beauty and health) And thanks for the like, kind person)