SG

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I didn’t expect it to taste so “mineralized” Great quality I was looking for minerals in a glass bottle, since I do have a RO water filter, this is wonderful to add those minerals back into the water that our body needs! Instead of adding mineral salt into juicing for minerals, this is another perfect way!! Especially for detoxing and up keeping the liver/gallbladder.

7f678c9f-23db-43bc-a5ca-efe50e7d6335

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It has been a long time since I took these and I'm so glad I bought another bottle. The whole family has been enjoying a boost in energy and wellbeing. We do a low dose because the flavour is too overpowering otherwise. I do one full dropper for my 9 year old and two full droppers for the adults once a day in our drink bottles. I love that this is in a glass bottle rather than plastic. Trace Minerals are effective, trusted and make high quality supplements. This is a great way to supplement our already good diets with minerals that are sadly lacking in our food system. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

After trying 2 smaller sized bottles, I decided to buy the bigger one for a refill. I always mix my water at work with these drops to make it tastes better and to give good minerals into my body. This bottle will last me for at least 6 mos.

92b9b420-72b7-4206-99cb-8630babe7617
Posted on May 25, 2022

I add these mineral drops to our filtered water since filtering removes a lot of things including minerals. I love that these come in a glass bottle, but I do wish it was a bit cheaper. It would also be nice if it came in a bigger size.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This product is excellent meaning it provides the majority of trace minerals not readily found in food. I mix it with my protein drink in morning and know I am providing my body with essential but often neglected minerals.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The drops add a lot of flavor to filtered water, and include a variety of trace minerals. The bottle lasted me about 5-6 months

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Having had a cold for over a week, I was tired and in need of sleep. A friend suggested I start the drops . In two days my cold was finally going away and I had enough energy to actually clean our house. Thank you