SG

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Great Grape Flavored PowerPak!

I thoroughly enjoyed this flavor of the PowerPaks. I truly love these packets since I feel that they genuinely help with keeping me healthy. The taste was pleasant it has a nice amount of acidity yet it’s always easy to digest and never causes stomach disturbances for me. I trust Trace Minerals to have high quality products to help with immune health.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

another product that I have just re-purchased because I like it so much. Finally, a vitamin C fizz powder supplement that tastes good and not too sweet. It doesn't have these toxic and artificial sweeteners like acesulfame K but instead a bit of natural sugar and some stevia. Now, it has plenty of vitamin C, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, selenium and other vitamins and mineral at lower concentration. It has also as a bonus some ionic trace minerals which is great. I try to mix pills, with gummies and powders because swallowing a lot of pills if becoming like a chore. So, this supplement is perfect as it makes a very pleasant drink, easy to take, good for children and reluctant adults like myself.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I purchased for my husband when he goes fishing. So happens that the product arrived right before his tournament. We both did a taste test and we thought it had good flavor. He said they work great on the lake and is enjoying these little packs of goodness.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I've purchased numerous of these trace mineral packets! All are just fantastic but this is my favorite flavor!! Highly recommend this brand and their great variety of products!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

30 packets sounds like such a great deal, right? Well pay attention to the serving sizings! I mixed one packet in with a tall glass of water and could barely taste it. Serving size is 2-3 fl oz!! Crazy to me. I ended up mixing with another electrolye drink iherb sells, or I'll mix 2 packets in. Flavor is okay. It feels Iike this stuff keeps me hydrated. I would get again if the serving sizes were more adequate.

Posted on Oct 20, 2020

I have Ben giving this to my Mom for her restless legs and it has worked very well in giving her relief. Originally bought Ultimat, but iherb raised the price so changed to this one. It seems to have more vitamins in it too so that is a bonus. Great Product overall!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Best tasting electrolytes on the block. I always make sure I keep these on hand. Great brand!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great taste and does the job at a great price

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

perfect for hydrating our body and get that electrolyte balance that we need