SG

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
So important for immunity & METABOLISM...and so much more!!

Did you know that a chronic zinc deficiency has been shown to redirect the body’s energy reserves to fat storage rather than fat-burning? Wow! ...... So, along with supporting immunity, zinc supports our eyes, heart, brain, bone and digestive health and even may offer fertility support! ....Such compelling reasons to make sure you’re getting enough of this versatile mineral. This product is balanced with copper, in order to ensure that we do not become deficient or in excess of either mineral and it comes in a lovely glass bottle with a quality metered dropper that ensures you receive your desired dosage. I've truly come to trust the Trace Minerals company and I also take their iodine product as well and am very happy with it! HIGHLY recommended!

cf278fe3-4398-44fb-9776-a072e2df1622
Posted on May 5, 2022

As it’s a liquid you can adjust it. Contains a glass dropper where you can measure as it’s measures up to 1ml in 0.25ml increments. However the taste is extremely metallic so the company recommended to split up the dose over the day and add into juice. It’s very strong as well and you can adjust depending on how much you need. If this review was useful to you please like:)

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I find that after ingesting, my gastric is like burning and I feel like throwing up. not too sure is it that if body is sensitive to it or not. I tried both with food and without food... both have the same after effect. not to sure what went wrong. stop taking it for a while now

3818fd8a-5415-40c2-aa5a-ea99cf2100bd
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I add a small amount to my water bottle. I have found that adding to supermarket bottled water can cause reflux however if I ad to my home filterd Reverse Osmosis water that is high Alkaline (I use several post filters) I have no problems and hardly notice the taste. This is the best way to supplement zink as the tablets are not as bio available

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on May 31, 2022

Hands down the best I have found been taking this for years, and yes I have tried many even owned an organics/health foods store so know whats out there. Little tip for those people who hate the TASTE...yes it tastes a bit metal don't have it just in water... the more you taste the lower your levels are btw... just mix it with something. What I do is add to a powered magnesium (lime flavored) that I take all my liquid drops with!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I find liquid zinc convenient. What I like about the trace mineral version is that it's the composition of other minerals in the right ratios. Quality is good taste has a metallic aftertaste but if I mix it with orange or grapefruit juice it goes away. I usually take 0.5 ml and I take it after food. Helps to adress deficiency in zinc fast as it's more effective then regular tablets