SG

moonminella
Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Highly recommended effective, pure electrolytes

My go to favourite electrolytes. I have ME, which means I have the same circulating blood volume constantly as an athlete who's just run a marathon...it's low all the time. These are essential for just functioning, 10-12 drops per glass of water. Pure, no silly marketing hype or unnecessary additives and simple and easy to use with minimal packaging. Highly recommend. Can be added to anything.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These drops are the best!! I add them to water wherever I go. Great Hydration and I feel it enhances the taste of my water.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Just a few drops of this product sustains my keto lifestyle. It takes some time to get used of the taste, however adding a teaspoon of ACV improves the taste overall. A staple in my lifestyle.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have no idea why but I feel like my legs are swollen, almost hurt after taking the minerals. I feel heaviness in my legs. May be because of potassium...

Posted on May 11, 2021

This is my electrolyte of choice! I do a lot of cycling and this really helps to keep me feeling on top of my game. I like that it is unflavoured so if you do add something else to your water bottle like BCAAS then it doesn’t end up tasting like swamp water. It is also great for traveling as the bottle is small and seals well.

I've been using this product for almost a year now. It's an excellent electrolyte supplement that I use before and after exercise, as well as whenever I drink water! Dehydration and a lack of electrolytes cause a slew of negative symptoms, including headaches, fatigue, and low energy, to name a few. I feel almost immediately refreshed and ready to go once I get some of this into my system. Try it and evaluate this for yourself!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Good quality product. Helps improve the immunity. Feel more energy after taking daily. Will order again. contains good ingredients. Size is ok to swallow.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

it has the highest amount of potassium i could found, just plain electrolytes no sweeteners no nothing!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

overall performance improved and mornings are brighter after taking this product!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Trace Minerals are the best quality around for mineral supplementation for electrolytes. Very happy with my purchase, as always.