SG

Posted on May 16, 2022
A breath of fresh air

It does what it says on the pack. After three days of one cup before bed I began to feel the benefits - my sleep has improved and my sinus are no longer a problem in the morning. I was surprise how good the taste is. I use a medium sized cup and find that's the perfect serving for me and it doesn't dilute the taste so no need to add suger or honey. For me this is a good quality product and I've ordered two more boxes. I would like to see big boxes of tea bags as 16 is a little small.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This product really helped my son with breathing problems 😃 the quality of the blended tea is good and the taste is more minty ... he used this while going to bed ... helped him relax and the good thing is free from caffeine so it cools him down and calms him to sleep and the breathing stabilises..

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

We love Breathe Easy. It always makes us feel better when we catch a cold and feel our lungs are tight. Great quality and it is organic!!!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
2051

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love the ingredients and quality of this tea. It is great to have on hand for colds. Perfect blend for respiratory issues and no caffeine so you can rest before bed.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The weather like this in Hong Kong is really hard to breathe sometimes especially with the mask on. I am looking forward to drink this tea , hopefully helps me

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is one of my favorite teas. I really like the Traditional Medicinals brand because of the high quality. This supports the respiratory system and it also tastes so delicious.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Already like the original blend and this one with added TCM is equally great. Always have on hand as part of our natural remedy kit

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

The smell and taste is quite strong, so we remove the bag promptly after two minutes to avoid any bitterness or change in flavor. Very nice with a dash of honey for sore throats due to dehydration or dry winter air. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. Very nice.