SG

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
amazing product!

this product was referred by my friend. at first, i did not believe her. i’m a mother with two kids (2years old son and 2 month baby girl). with my first kid, i can’t really produce milk. thats why i was really worried with my second baby. so my friend told me about this product. tried it and i am really happy with its effect. able to breastfed my baby girl. planning to purchase another one :)

550f34e9-5772-49b2-ae66-ba0e178ef98c

very good quality ,come with nice package and suitable price. benefits : HERBAL POWER: Promotes breast milk production for nursing mothers. Medicinal-grade organic herbs from ethical trading partnerships. traditional combination of anise, fennel and caraway has been in continuous use for centuries by European women used to increase breastmilk production

1b1f8282-e431-45fd-899d-8a2a64f5ad85

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I ordered it to help with breastfeeding It arrived in 1 week and the quality of the package was good I started as soon as i had my baby I feel it’s good for the 4th trimester as they say The ingredients of the tea contains fenugreek which is good for milk production and has many benefits for the mother It taste really good I use it everyday twice to help me with nursing The size is good it has enough for 1 month

4a4a9b11-299b-4b92-8fd1-11f0e686978d
aaaefb16-58d2-434e-920d-227964003800
383afed0-7ece-4dce-913e-d9f42f2eea5c
a72e3fdc-554c-42c5-8c88-74d2bc5a38db
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love the taste, although the effect hasn't kicked in yet as my supply is still low but I love the quality of the tea. The ingredients are known to help lactating mum and I believe we all have different body types, hence the product will work differently for everyone.

740627d9-7969-4a99-a100-3b79e8df17f9
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Originally was thinking to get the smaller size, but as there is a discount, got the larger size instead. Got it for nursing purpose to increase the milk volume as i heard it can benefit it. Tried a couple of times but the effect on me is not significant. Overall, the taste is not bad and it is a nice drink to have during nursing period.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I've always had a hard time producing milk. I'm against formula feeding so I didn't want to give up trying to breastfeed, I finally found something that works. I highly recommend this (tastes amazing with honey). I have one cup and within an hour I need to both feed and pump! don't pass this up ladies.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I started using this tea to increase my milk production with my first pregnancy. It works very well! I drink it with honey and I get to enjoy a nice flavorful tea while at the same time making sure my baby has enough milk to drink every time I feed him (he is only breastfeed)

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

My baby is 5 months now, fully breastfed and I drink this tea all the time to increase my supply. I also feel like this tea helped with colics and good sleep.

ff43cd7d-5380-42ea-ae08-52d72a5aa48e