SG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Such a nice refresher!!

This has a really nice spa-like scent and quality. You can immediately tell that the ingredients used are choice. I apply it to my skin after a wash to balance and hydrate, then applying my makeup feels less heavy. If i feel a little dull, I give myself a few spritz. I even use it on my scalp! I use it so much that I'm already a quarter of the way through with the bottle, even though I've had it for less than a month. It's that good! My sensitive skin is incredibly snobbish, and most toners tend to dry me out, which makes makeup and skin look flaky. This is gently moisturizing-- it doesn't lead to makeup slip nor overdrying. They really found a great balance. I've also noticed a subtle reduction in acne scars-- The beautiful bottle looks nice on my shelf. I highly recommend.

608043f5-383f-4118-9134-e874cdedb987
155d974c-ee4f-428d-9318-1d2ad4e86eb3
d0f25d16-005a-4ba5-8523-fcc0b69d715c
e1794f36-9e66-4efa-8b19-861530dfd81b
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My new daily natural dew ✨ During my pregnancy I’ve realize that the “pregnancy glow” is NON EXISTENT. But since I started using this toner, baby, let’s just say I look fresh faced everyday. I’ve noticed my skin feeling refreshed and smoother and hydrated without a residue feel.

2223593b-d99d-46ba-b7b8-e43e979290c5

this hyaluronic ginseng green tea toner is Amazing!!!! the cool light smell of ginseng and green tea will have your skin feeling fresh and cool. this is perfect to refresh dry winter skin in this cold weather and perfect for the upcoming summer weather that's super harsh on your skin. the smell is light and non overbearing plus no residue on your skin!!!!

937b50ae-719f-46c7-937f-ef7c1b1cf2cf
315c56b6-79dd-45ff-bd52-e4f9e3534824
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

There are so many things I love about this product. First of all it's natural and clean and I can pronounce all of the ingredients and I feel safe putting them on my skin. Not to mention that the spray is very convenient for me because I'm always short on time. There are so many high-end products out there with big claims but the ingredients scare me to death. I also turned 50 recently and Im thrilled with the ginseng & green tea anti-aging ingredients!

3fc5a5e8-53fa-4d8f-88d2-b9507f3130d1
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love the very fine mist this antioxidant toner emits.Using this is an added boost to my skin-I sometimes forego my serum and just use it and layer my moisturiser while still damp.The natural scent is calming and I never had any allergic reaction to this brand.

e4aa466e-978e-4c44-acf0-97f5dd9cc172
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This product goes on nice and light unlike some other facial products out there. I just spray on my skin, letting it stay for a few minutes and then pat off the excess. I have added this to my nightly routine and it has worked wonders! I am a huge fan of Tree to Tub!

749297f5-fbaa-4c1b-8e9d-4a2bdb4e5576
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I’ve used toners before. Decided to give this one a try. I use it after my shower in AM before applying makeup. My nose would peel during the day and now with the toner I see it helping to keep my face fresher. I keep it by my sink as part of my morning routine.

57762047-55eb-4402-94d3-c1aa09866d8b
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This hyaluronic toner is brilliant! You don't need to wipe it off, just spray and leave it on the skin. Keeps the skin moisture and refreshed. The product smells really good. My skin is very sensitive, but I had no problem in applying this every night. I usually wash off my face, then apply this toner, my vitamin C drops from TreetoTub, and my night cream. It is a great combination to leave my skin smooth.

6b56f40d-9565-4d16-aa28-10d2ce4eb219
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I have tried a lot of toners over the years and most have been too harsh on my dry, sensitive skin - even ones that claimed to be gentle. Tree-to-Tub to my rescue with ingredients that actually moisturize and sooth my skin. The scent is also heavenly. I have now gone from dreading toner to looking forward to using it. The spray application also makes it very easy to apply without the mess.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

My skin is rarely sensitive, like I will get acne and rashes from even drinking vitamin C. This is one of the only products I've ever try to not make my skin blow up in flames. The smell is absolutely amazing, I love that I just spray it on and it dries while I do something else for 30 seconds, like get my hair up or put cream on my legs, and then I can just go on top with my hydrating cream (BTW, also from Tree to Tub). My skin feels softer and I noticed my pores look smaller too. I swear by this products. If you have delicate or sensitive skin, this is where is at.