SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This shampoo is great for people who experience severe hair loss. I have tried other hair growers, but I think this is the best because my hair does not feel dry after using it. The scent is just okay. It isn't strong. I'll continue using it because it definitely made a great impression. I'll use the conditioner, too.

45f715e2-afd2-4cc7-9db5-e46039fb1818
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

As someone who suffers from alopecia as well as seborrheic dermatitis, I’m always searching for natural shampoos that can help with my conditions. This shampoo is full of so many incredible ingredients like tea tree and argan oils, multiple vitamins and both biotin & nioxin (which are known to promote hair growth). The gel formula has a gentle lather but easily cleaned my hair and scalp without leaving either feel stripped of moisture. It contains eucalyptus, which you can smell, but there are no added perfumes or fragrance. I love having a pump on this shampoo! It makes for easy one-handed dispensing in the shower. I see this shampoo being in my constant rotation going forward. It’s too soon to tell if it will help my hair grow back, but with just 10 day of use it cleared up a stubborn dry patch on my scalp. That alone makes me a very happy customer!

59f73e09-840b-495a-bba8-48fa5b355bb8
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This shampoo made my so soft and shiny. I have thin hair and looked a little fuller after using this. I love that it contains biotin which is excellent for hair health. My hair lathered up nicely and it was easy to rinse. Another awesome Tree To Tub product to add to my personal care list.

8d1b9ce2-33cc-4776-907f-52beefe4a341
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I have been using this shampoo since one month ago because my hair was really damaged for a lot of bleach it, I lost about 40% of my hair. Now I can notice a big difference using this shampoo, I have new and strong hair, it looks really shiny and healthy. The best option for damage hair

eb27b826-d7a3-4a3f-80be-4cb063b5f589
05ce58d6-0835-4a13-8919-05119448709c
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have recently developed some light dandruff from scalp dryness so switched over to this. I like how this smells and the consistency is not as thick as the sulfate shampoos I’ve used in the past. It makes it easy to lather up. I love the activation blend smell - takes me to a spa kinda feeling. I also have this in the lavender and I’ll use both sometimes just to mix it up. Tree To Tub, please make this in a jumbo size!! I use at least 4 pumps each time I wash my hair so I go through this super fast. I use this before the argan oil conditioner. Perfect pairing.

1d7a70f8-9fd4-4769-9f1a-615391583a33
550adf4e-82d8-482a-a682-4768fcb83ae8

I love the Soapberry for Hair, Activation Blend, this made my hair feel so clean and healthy. I was amazed how well this works on my color treated hair and how good is felt and looked after just one use. This shampoo is cruelty free, vegan, free of sulfates, gluten & perfume free. I love that it's gentle on my hair and scalp. I am hooked on this shampoo and highly recommend it.

972c736d-a897-457a-b4be-af21ff003e43
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Used this along with the peppermint conditioner because I like the cool and refreshing scent and sensation that I feel on my scalp. It's my new favorite shampoo now. The size is just about right for my consumption, I shampoo every other day but if you shampoo every day then you might want to stock up. A trick that I would like to share to save on shampoo usage is to add the shampoo (I use 3 pumps) to a bowl of water and mix until it bubbles up and pour that on your head. Considering that I do have long hair, I don't have to use much with this trick. :)

69bfe9c2-5093-4cb6-9cf0-662d86a34826
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Noticed that my hair feels softer and smoother after every wash. I usually see a lot of falling hair during shower but when using this one, I can see less falling hair which is a total plus for me! One thing that I also love about this shampoo is the refreshing cool feeling on my scalp when applying. It has a mild scent too, good for those who are sensitive to scents.

ab2f6e0b-a40d-46c0-80b3-19638c7020ff
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My hair has been thinning from years of having dreadlocks and my fiancée recommended this product. So far, I enjoy the scent and my hair feels soft and clean afterward. I just learned about soapberries and how this shampoo is from organic ingredients that don't irritate my sensitive scalp. Will try other products soon!

1c450ca2-4098-47cc-a912-a6264b3d413c
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It's a good catch! I love it! The scent is good! I use it often and it helps in lessening my falling hair. It doesn't dry my scalp. It easily lathers upon use. It's gentle on skin and moisturizes my hair. It's also safe for sensitive skin. Good Quality! Well packed!

ccd89b6a-8593-48bf-bea0-3572c8dd3d42