SG

Posted on May 11, 2022
Softness!

The smell is so natural, quality is good enough I will buy this again and size for it’s price is fair enough I always love their packaging with always have one free soapberry reminding me to plant them lol which I will if I have time, now, I will definitely recommend this to people that has dry skin problems as I do it works!

fee70285-3e5a-4be4-8516-45775ae1ce8a
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I have eczema and it absorbed instantly and made my skin so soft and rather than a greaseball. A day later, the patches were clearly less inflamed, and a week later, the eczema was gone altogether. The body cream just melts into dry skin. I suffer with severe skin issues and eczema so I have to be very cautious when it comes to body creams. The scent is light and the formula is not greasy. This is breathable. If you are an eczema sufferer, you know putting something like petroleum jelly on your flare ups will smother it and cause it to be even angrier and itchier. I love the clean ingredients, and the packaging makes it easier to get every last bit of the product.

5807e336-fecc-403d-a66d-ffb116701050
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This body butter is literally like butter. It’s creamy, yet not greasy, & makes your skin feel so nourished and soft. I’ll be keeping this on my nightstand for nightly use. 10/10 would recommend this to everyone! Especially great for dry hands & feet. Even has a cute real soapberry included!

0b263d80-9aa0-4d12-a21f-f0e9da7d2e36
d8890aec-5227-43d2-a3b7-f614db4b1ae7
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This body butter leaves your skin feeling so soft and so smooth. The Sunkissed citrus smell is not overwhelming or overpower. It is just right! As a nail artist, I use this butter to finish up my clients service and they love it! Would recommend for anyone to try this product. You will not be disappointed!

c6cb69f0-4d28-45e0-aabc-d5b4aac5d542
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This luxurious shea cocoa body butter smelled so fresh, amazing scents and felt so soft on my skin. I highly recommend it for all skin types but even more for dry skin. My body felt so soft and smelled so clean. And it came with a cute soapberry to use and plant. Such a cute packaging too. Appreciate the natural ingredients and mix of scents that complimented each other. Will definitely order again.

8df38a3a-9004-4e8b-9ce8-4c7c81b5dc7b
6cd8cfbb-ddf4-40bf-82de-053b68505193
72f7590b-6fca-4e54-aa65-f9ea80d345ac
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love the versatility of the body butter! The consistency at first is a little solid in a cold room (a little softer than cream cheese), but once it's warmed up it spread very evenly. Not oily at all. The smell is also very nice, a hint of citrous as it's drying. The past few months I have been showering more than once a day from working out and using this body butter after showering has helped a lot. I don't have sensitive skin, but my skin does dry out easily and adding this cream to my care routine has helped moisturize and prevent drying.

52035d6a-a4c2-4bdd-b001-d6801c5838cd
d0e8629c-0cec-491e-bad4-b793f1b756c5
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is very creamy but not greasy. It gives so much moisture on my skin. I have a very dry and flaky skin and this body butter helps a lot. The smell is not bad and it goes away after few minutes. I love using this after shower or after shaving and my skin feels refreshed and relax The size is worth the price.

7968e13b-a385-4756-b659-f9fafa6882a3
Posted on May 21, 2022

The packaging was great. This is what i needed for my very dry skin. The smell is mind and absorbed quickly to my skin. Great quality. My first day of application I noticed the difference of my skin texture, feels soft to touch. This is my new routine now using this morning and night. Will definitely buy this product again.

146c4489-c5f6-4a86-9d2a-164943e581b9
Posted on May 20, 2022

Found a new body butter favorite in this Shea cocoa body butter sunkissed citrus 😍🧡🍊 Has a pleasant smell and moisturized my skin! It doesn’t leave a heavy and sticky feeling unlike others, easy to absorb onto skin plus it’s very gentle on skin too😊 I apply this after every shower and it gives me a very relaxing feeling. Great size for the price plus very nice packaging!

1b3caa20-c389-4442-8c2a-75b5651cd441
Posted on May 20, 2022

Wonderful body butter, smells wonderful and feels so good on my skin. It has great absorbency so it does not feel oily or damp just smooth and soft. I’m wearing after baths or showers daily!! What a great addition to my skincare routine!! I tend to have dry skin and I can’t even notice my skin being dry anymore even for hours after usage!!

f12984cf-295c-4579-9055-567290126f72