SG
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Alas, I can now wash my face regularly with this ultra gentle cleanser! I used to just wash my face with water since it was extremely hard for me to find a cleanser that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'm impressed that it's gentle yet can remove make-up effectively. I also use Tree to Tub's body soap and works wonders as well.

ac7484cc-5cc2-48df-b97a-69a99d7ab420
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I had gotten this soapberry facial cleaner because I was looking for something was gentle but work that would not dry my face out after washing it. I had initially gone overboard on the pumps needed to clean my face by pumping 4 pumps into my hand and then applying it to my face. This is a liquid to foam, so all of that was not necessary. I had used this facial cleaner as a makeup remover and it effortlessly melted my foundation off with just 2 pumps of cleaner to my face. In the morning or night when I have not worn makeup I only use one pump and rub it in my hands onto my dampened face and it leaves my skin feeling soft. The bottle will last several months.

0c30f5e7-411c-4ee0-af3e-de9e5d39bf5d
4b5ea3b7-8ffe-46c6-9729-d71db7f673ac

So soft, foamy and luxurious! Just because it says gentle, does not mean it doesn't clean your face well. It is a powerhouse and removes makeup, cleanses skin and yet, leave is soft and supple. It does not cause any skin irritation like so many products. In fact, my skin feels better after using it than it does using any other facial cleanser.

801bdbd6-976b-4217-9583-163398914185
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

For my fellow sensitive-skin queens and kings out there, it is so hard to find a pleasant, mild, non-offensive face wash. I don't always want something that will leave a moisturizing product film or strip my skin of it's natural oils. Many natural products include tree nut or soy ingredients that inflame my skin-- not this one! This face wash, I tell you, is so great at leaving skin the way it's supposed to feel. The lather is mild and doesn't smell like much at all. I easily washed away my foundation and powders, and my skin felt smooth, soft, and loved on afterwards. This is a nice, clean product that does exactly what it sets out to do. Nice work 👏🏾👏🏾

49eeefc1-ddd7-497c-b100-7ded9e430fe6
3202f396-7b24-4a2e-b18a-3b3ff9e12567
559b0b85-8618-4d79-b443-3dd56f988755
51714efc-1985-49e2-8b59-dba4f56c8761
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Facial cleansing is an important part of my daily beauty routine. I have rather oily skin (with blackheads in the t-zone) and I am constantly looking for products that do their duty without being too aggressive. The first time I used it, I was pleasantly surprised because my skin felt like silk (clean and fresh without being dry)! For best results, I usually rinse my face with water first, then I spread the soap on my palms, and gently massage each area of my face to remove make-up thoroughly. I decided to try Soapberry for face because I already got Soapberry for hair. Well, now I can say that I love both! Highly recommended!

9a56bf53-3edc-4197-96b1-fcb26da5a9b3
d7ca9901-cd0b-4ea6-9bd1-33644300900f
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I liked this product as now my teens and I can use the same face wash even if we don't have exactly the same need. They need a gentle face cleanser to minimize acne and I needed a non drying, moisturizing, smoothing face wash. This product addresses all our concerns. Will be a regular in our household.

bb72e2d8-8b5c-4c24-b21e-eba43eec8e53
c5ebcaea-0e5c-419a-b48b-a294faab49ca
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This face wash cleanse very nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or too tight, it has the great result I was looking for. I've also tried another face wash from this company and that also yields good result with very nice scent. But this one would be great for people who didn't like any scent at all.

b75e063e-b1c9-4412-af5e-8fcab9663001
Posted on May 27, 2022

First of all I love this face cleanser un scented, it is foamy and smells really good 😊 I’m obsessed with this product love the foamy effects and it makes my face smooth and feels refreshing after using it . It doesn’t sting my sensitive skin like other products does . I love that the ingredients are all natural.

015b3cab-68a8-4356-b0d5-a2213d7cabe0
Posted on May 24, 2022

Foaming cleanser for sensitive skin came nicely packaged and is very gentle on the skin. It has a lot of great skin care benefits leaving my skin moisturized and supple. I love the packaging of the cleanser as well. It is a great size and really good quality. I use it often now and could be suitable for various ages.

6620b589-a8a6-4938-8c01-cff5a8980157
Posted on May 23, 2022

I love this liquid face soap because it helps me repair and renew my sensitive skin and makes my face look cleaner and more alive and the best thing is that it is organic. Very easy to use. 100% recommended . It has a good flavor , it is of good quality , a good size , it is for all ages , it is very beneficial for sensitive and delicate skin . I like the composition because it is organic. I love it I don't change it for anything

9ef9aed7-435c-4c87-9060-1498014b2d74