SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I've been using it for days. It has no scent. The spots in my face fade in just a few days of use. I frequently use it, day and night. I think it's also safe for sensitive skin users because it's gentle on skin. I really like it. I received it well packaged.

a09db172-2996-460b-9f64-4a63f2cda2d4
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This vitamin c serum is everything I was looking for in a day & night time serum. My skin is oily, so I stay clear of creams when it comes to my facial care routine so that I don’t break out. This serum is very light, absorbs into the skin without residues, feels like it is part of my skin and has evened out my skin tone in about 7 days of consistent use. Will make this a regular for sure.

bfde0380-42b4-4ea5-a205-a940ddbc9f72
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This Vitamin C Brightening Serum works wonders for everybody and all skin type. If you have fine lines, dark spots or sun spots Or you want to look young and with an radiant skin this serum is for you. This serum is AMAZING! I have acne prone sensitive skin and this serum is incredible! First off, because of the ingredients, it helped completely clear my skin and dry out my pimples.

3b542812-7cc4-44a0-9599-a9b25867979b
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Wow I really like this Vit. C Brightening serum. It absorbs fast leaves my skin feeling hydrated, glowing and it is helped soften my dry skin. I have noticed my skin looking plumper and less fine lines in it. It’s gentle to my skin, reduced some of the redness that I have in my cheeks. I don’t have to use a lot and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tacky which means a lot to me. I have been using it mornings and at night after my toner and then I plug my moisturizer. It doesn’t irritate my skin or causing any breakouts.

731f35ea-f521-4d73-a74e-586f692bd3e8
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Wife loves it! We use a lot of facial serum and this is one of the great products me and my wife used. Effective packaging and pump, recyclable box, easy to spread on face and no irritation on skin every use. This is of high quality and I’m happy we purchased it.

4f6e087e-1e3b-4e87-87f8-a4019ee733a5
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Vitamin C can help regenerate new cells, and revitalize aged skin. I usually clean my face before applying the serum to make sure it's easily absorbed. It feels light on my face, not oily. I can see my face lighten up a bit after using it for a few weeks.

13a4c9b0-f6ad-42b9-a9e9-613fad19bcff
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I think I've been using this for 2 weeks now. I apply this before the moisturizer by slightly patting to help the product absorb unto my skin especially on pimple scars and I see significant difference! I just use this at night so I don't have to worry about photosensitivity during the day. Has a very nice scent too, good for sensitive skin and nose :)

5b89b925-67d6-44d3-ad5c-831bdb24764d
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is perfect for daily use. I love the smell. It's not strong. It doesn't feel sticky. I have sensitive skin, but this serum does a good job in ensuring I don't get dry skin. I think this will also help me in clearing out dark spots.

dd5b4628-4212-4db4-8c8b-cb61f2414912
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I wish I found this serum earlier! It works great on my skin and I can already tell that my skin is getting better. Used to have a lot of dark spots under my chin and jaw area (old pimples that I picked which i def now regret) and nothing seemed to work. But now that I'm using this, they're almost completely faded. The package was also delivered quickly btw.

df1ab979-75bd-497a-8bf4-51d32659ab21
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Been looking for a serum that isn't too pricey but still works! I love love love this. I've had some old dark spots that I couldn't get rid off and I can see that they're starting to lighten. I'm keeping this in my skin care routine.

ec17e5a6-78e4-4f25-9a19-1c2cda325157