SG

KarmaKiss
Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Love My Skin

Although this body wash is unscented it’s natural ingredient’s leave me smelling amazing. I’ve tried many brands but these little soapberries seem to be the trick. They are so gentle on my skin while leaving me super clean feeling like I just walked out of a spa.

4cd75def-3753-431e-8fa6-7b884c0400fb
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Normally I purchase Tree to Tub scented body wash, but I am loving this as it doesn't interfere with the scents from my body lotion, yet its gentle cleaning is the same. This body wash never causes itching, rashes, or dries my skin. I am left feeling clean and fresh after my daily shower. I love this!

fdf54e48-cbb1-4883-8b0c-ca2246756a2a

Tree To Tub is a product I decided to give a shot and im so glad I made that choice. One thing I love about this product it lathers up very nicely on my skin. Since I have dry skin I wanted a body wash without a whole bunch of scented chemicals. I also used this product on my grandchild and it also left her gentle skin smooth and feeling fresh. I am looking forward to trying their Shea Butter lotion to help seal in the moisture.

a2f5f5d9-9313-46d8-a9db-3307a408337e
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is good for those who have sensitive skin as it's very moisturizing. I like the packaging, too. I'll try using the seed next time. I also tried this body wash on my 5-year-old kid. He liked it. It's gentle on the skin. It does create a foamy lather even if you only use a few pumps for your entire body.

5c3f74dd-b438-457e-8ce4-7a647ac9ab24
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Me and my daughter use this because we both have sensitive skin. I loove this the scent is just so refreshing and it's so smooth on the skin. I'm really glad my friend recommended this to me. I'll try out the other scents/unscented one too once I'm done with this bottle

79604b51-6fc6-46d1-8c17-c68943985e30
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I don't really like using body wash because I just simply prefer moisturizing soaps. I have sensitive skin that's why I'm afraid to try new products in the market. Tree To Tub made me change my mind, though. I love this body wash because it works well on my skin. It's not made of harsh chemicals, so it's perfect for people who are really picky in terms of finding the right product.

8207d911-6ca3-4454-a53c-114287ddf9c3
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This product is so good for those people with sensitive skin. I have been scratching my left arm due to irritation, but this body wash helped with easing itchiness. It does not have any scent, but you would definitely feel clean after using it. It's nourishing to the skin. I'm happy I purchased this product!

faf0310a-3815-4ab7-8c3d-ccb4e3ef364e
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It really is unscented and doesn't have any nasty smell. The body wash is moisturizing and my skin doesn't feel dry after using. I also got the unscented lotion as I have sensitive skin especially in the upper arms. Check out the ingredients it's all the good stuff. Thumbs up!!

cd77df75-5e7b-4a2a-aea3-19df1430f943
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This body wash is one of my favorite because it is very gentle on the skin and it doesn't have a smell. It leaves your skin feeling soft, hydrated and clean. Super great for when you have sensitive skin. It has clean ingredients and the packaging feels very luxurious.

34fd1716-ca7f-4379-a350-573b07b6e723
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This body wash is great if you have sensitive skin. It is really gentle on the skin and is really moisturizing. My 5-year-old daughter really loves this body wash and she uses it every day. Our family loves all tree to tub products because it just works on our sensitive skin.

490db483-a262-40e7-aa72-d28bf2b75f87