SG

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
🥰 Let me tell you why this is my new favorite 😍

For my fellow sensitive-skin queens and kings out there, it is so hard to find a pleasant, mild, non-offensive face wash. I don't always want something that will leave a moisturizing product film or strip my skin of it's natural oils. Many natural products include tree nut or soy ingredients that inflame my skin-- not this one! This face wash, I tell you, is so great at leaving skin the way it's supposed to feel. The lather is mild and doesn't smell like much at all. I easily washed away my foundation and powders, and my skin felt smooth, soft, and loved on afterwards. This is a nice, clean product that does exactly what it sets out to do. Nice work 👏🏾👏🏾

49eeefc1-ddd7-497c-b100-7ded9e430fe6
3202f396-7b24-4a2e-b18a-3b3ff9e12567
559b0b85-8618-4d79-b443-3dd56f988755
51714efc-1985-49e2-8b59-dba4f56c8761
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Facial cleansing is an important part of my daily beauty routine. I have rather oily skin (with blackheads in the t-zone) and I am constantly looking for products that do their duty without being too aggressive. The first time I used it, I was pleasantly surprised because my skin felt like silk (clean and fresh without being dry)! For best results, I usually rinse my face with water first, then I spread the soap on my palms, and gently massage each area of my face to remove make-up thoroughly. I decided to try Soapberry for face because I already got Soapberry for hair. Well, now I can say that I love both! Highly recommended!

9a56bf53-3edc-4197-96b1-fcb26da5a9b3
d7ca9901-cd0b-4ea6-9bd1-33644300900f
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I had gotten this soapberry facial cleaner because I was looking for something was gentle but work that would not dry my face out after washing it. I had initially gone overboard on the pumps needed to clean my face by pumping 4 pumps into my hand and then applying it to my face. This is a liquid to foam, so all of that was not necessary. I had used this facial cleaner as a makeup remover and it effortlessly melted my foundation off with just 2 pumps of cleaner to my face. In the morning or night when I have not worn makeup I only use one pump and rub it in my hands onto my dampened face and it leaves my skin feeling soft. The bottle will last several months.

0c30f5e7-411c-4ee0-af3e-de9e5d39bf5d
4b5ea3b7-8ffe-46c6-9729-d71db7f673ac
Posted on May 27, 2022

First of all I love this face cleanser un scented, it is foamy and smells really good 😊 I’m obsessed with this product love the foamy effects and it makes my face smooth and feels refreshing after using it . It doesn’t sting my sensitive skin like other products does . I love that the ingredients are all natural.

015b3cab-68a8-4356-b0d5-a2213d7cabe0
Posted on May 24, 2022

Foaming cleanser for sensitive skin came nicely packaged and is very gentle on the skin. It has a lot of great skin care benefits leaving my skin moisturized and supple. I love the packaging of the cleanser as well. It is a great size and really good quality. I use it often now and could be suitable for various ages.

6620b589-a8a6-4938-8c01-cff5a8980157
Posted on May 23, 2022

I love this liquid face soap because it helps me repair and renew my sensitive skin and makes my face look cleaner and more alive and the best thing is that it is organic. Very easy to use. 100% recommended . It has a good flavor , it is of good quality , a good size , it is for all ages , it is very beneficial for sensitive and delicate skin . I like the composition because it is organic. I love it I don't change it for anything

9ef9aed7-435c-4c87-9060-1498014b2d74
Posted on May 18, 2022

I was hesitant to try this since I currently have an irritated skin (around my mouth probably due to frequent wearing of masks), but glad I tried! It doesn't sting or irritate my face. Doesn't strip away moisture after washing so I decided to skip my moisturizer this morning. I'll still observe this product for a few more days but so far I've been loving it! It comes with a soapberry too. Interesting to see and feel the main ingredient of the product in person.

dab8c332-fd81-43e2-905d-f3fbef125309
b14ef198-5a5f-4b14-9941-5c16274dff56
fb3bedaa-7e9e-495f-8061-783df5f4b483
Posted on May 11, 2022

Amazing product my face feel clean a soft I love this product. The price is good, the presentation of the product is really beautiful . This is a wonderful product for sensitive skin, Im skin Care Specialist and I recommend this product for all my clients with sensitive skin and rosacea. Definitely 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

efb3ca3b-654b-4189-b87e-25f89a1d3846
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This face cleanser is very gentle on my skin. Very foamy and cleanse my face thoroughly. I feel fresh and moisturized. I use it in the morning and night. I was surprised that my breakout calmed down. I think because of the chamomile and aloevera ingredients that it has that soothes my skin. It has no flavor, it is unscented that makes it better for a cleanser because I prefer fragrance-fee products.

ce6b3f49-cbd1-426d-9108-f6f35222d54e
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I am absolutely blown away and inspired by this all natural and organic Soapberry Facewash. I have to say, I am rather new to facial products that are out there. Therefore, this was my first time hearing about a soap that is literally made just for your face. And I'm so glad to claim Soapberry as my first facial soap product. I just love the idea of it! It is easy to apply, harmless and does leave me feeling and smelling fresh just like the beautiful rainforest it comes from. I, especially, appreciate its origin story and how I was given an actual Soapberry, which you may actually use, from iHerb in its presentation of its product to me. Who does that?! I am just truly impressed and can't wait to explore more of what Soapberry and iHerb has to offer. Thank you iHerb! 🙏❤️

59163538-8216-4540-bc60-65f18eb13cca