SG

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Orange scented heaven for dry skin

I’ve been using this body wash for about a week now and I absolutely LOVE the orange scent! It’s so invigorating in the morning. It’s like taking my shower in an orange grove! The pump on the bottle was a nice surprise. I didn’t even realize how much I’d love that until I started using it. Now I don’t want body wash unless it has a pump. Suddenly I can’t be bothered with having to pick up a bottle anymore! As for the gel formula, it’s a very gentle lather (which is perfect for my dry skin). I leave the shower with my skin feeling clean and fresh, not overstripped and dry. Did I mention the scent? Lol. Yeah, this one’s a reorder!

d1a2795a-7aae-47a7-823c-b739684bc34a
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This body wash leaves you feeling clean, refreshed, and moisturized. I love how this body wash has less ingredients and cleaner ingredients than the average body wash. It makes you feel clean and soft without drying out the skin. The smell is a perfect balance of citrus. It is not too strong. My sensitive dry skin loves this body wash. I highly recommend this wash!

5e721600-ea42-48ba-a29f-b1fd2c6769ed
784d09e8-f83e-4f7a-aaa2-d33dd419c1b2
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I used it from last week and I love this body wash. It’s citrus smell and gentle soap makes my skin good after bath. As my skin is sensitive I always feeling dryness after bath but it doesn’t make my skin dry after bath. I really like the concept of using Soapberries as they are natural ingredients from Mother Nature. What could be neat than this. I am in love with this. Myst buy product

89796956-559a-40fb-b102-7956c89fc673
477cf5a4-dcdf-484b-b3be-9111c3ba8b43
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

As always, it's smooth on my skin. It's gentle and really sensitive. It's very effective. I've already recommended this to my family and friends. 😊 Scent's great, too! Amazing quality as always guys. Oh and it also arrived before the expected delivery date. It's also well-packaged. Thanks so much!!!

3009373f-bb67-4762-a3e6-2b071f389070
Posted on May 3, 2022

This is such a lovely body wash, it has a sweet orange scent that's relaxing to shower with. It needs a loofah or bath sponge if you want bubbles, but it still cleanses fine without those. What I really love is that it's so gentle and doesn't dry out my skin, I don't need to use lotion after showering. my new favorite! ❤️🍊

42577e14-3f13-4ad5-a406-e633c71d65cc

The delivery was right on time, I had the chance to bring this cool product with me during our family vacation in Boracay island last week. The packaging is beautiful so I did a minimalist shoot on the white sand. We used it and the fragrance is so fresh. it leaves a refreshing citrus scent. It also moisturizes the skin without leaving any oily residue. The bottle came in a perfect size to carry for a vacation or getaway. My family and I love this body wash!

01e9c9c3-cdbf-4f07-8bb6-33ad0294b3db
a9c9ba5a-5f2a-4e97-a620-6ce0b8d0c64b
03f7e597-7743-4aaa-9717-fbba469b5f99
Posted on May 1, 2022

The gentle citrus scent is amazing! It makes my bath time so refreshing. It is hydrating and does not leave my skin dry. I also bought the lavender scent and use both of them alternately. I'm using both products on my body and face but I did not experience any skin reactions, it's really gentle on the skin! I love these products!!!

b1065d37-7949-45ae-af3f-4918cee9e822
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Soapberry For Body, Sun-kissed Citrus was packed well. The pump bottle was wrapped in plastic and the box had a Soapberry seed inside of it. The citrus scent is amazing and definitely noticeable. I normally use bar soaps which makes my dry skin worse. This soap produced a lot of suds and left my skin feeling soft and left a pleasant but mild citrus scent on my skin. I recommend using this soap with the Shea Cocoa Body Butter. Using both products make a huge improvement for my dry skin.

2006e296-d453-46d2-91e7-083ec3c8089c
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I got both the citrus and peppermint scent. Both are relaxing to use but this is the winner for me. I never liked citrus scent before but this product changed my mind! This delicately scented body wash is something I will add to my "must buy" list, perfect to use when you need to pamper yourself after a long tiring day as a working mom.

a9608cfb-e191-4835-8a78-8d1ba3156ba0
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The scent is so soothing. This is one my favorite scent. I prefer this over the lavender scent. It has a light citrus scent and it just so wonderful in my opinion. It’s also very gentle on the skin, I have acne prone skin on my back and this cleanser doesn't upset or irritate my skin. You only need a VERY small amount due to the amazing lathering properties of the soapberry. It a really full lather and a very refreshing and uplifting citrus scent. Highly recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.

fc7105fd-f38b-478d-8879-ede46670bb27