SG

Posted on Dec 19, 2021
Good hold and doesn’t flake!

This is a good glycerin-free strong hold gel. I find it has less hold than Giovanni’s LA gel, but it doesn’t flake!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

It does the job. A solid product for a slick clean look

Auto-translated from Russian

After the sea, my hair broke off, small "antennas" began to stick out from everywhere, they interfere with me, climb out of my tail. I don't like styling gels and mousses, the maximum I can prefer is hairspray, and even then I rarely use such products, but to smooth these antennas I bought a hair styling gel from Tresemme. The gel is transparent, it is in a jar, it is not very convenient, I would prefer a bottle with a dispenser. The volume of the gel is huge - 426 g. The gel helps to model any hairstyle and fix it securely throughout the day. The consistency is thick, very sticky. The aroma is pleasant, unobtrusive, not chemical. Does not remain on the hair. Impressions from USE. The fixation is really super strong! Hair very quickly begins to fix and stick together, so you can't hesitate here. Yes, it can tangle your hair if you apply it too much. It needs very little, it spreads very well through the hair. Most often, I use it near the roots of my hair, or I use it to smooth out any protruding hairs when I tuck my hair into a ponytail to make it look neat, or I rub the gel in my palms and start creating root volume by lifting the hair at the roots. I tried to use it on curls, but this method is a little incomprehensible to me, with hairspray or mousse everything is much easier. I applied the gel to the strands before winding the curlers (in this case, the strands stick together and it is no longer possible to wind them neatly), and I tried to apply the gel after the curlers were removed, but here it is also inconvenient, while you apply the gel, the curls become wet and settle a little. In general, the gel absolutely copes with the tasks set, namely, to raise the roots and remove the "antennas". If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

03ddc91a-2a69-47a9-89d7-0f78e6a4397b
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took this gel for curly hair, I doubted that it would be suitable, I thought it would dry my hair, but after applying Livin and this gel, the hair is not dry. It fixes perfectly, creates a cast that is easily broken by hands and well-fixed curls remain.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Auto-translated from French

excellent brand I have already used other products of this brand natural ingredient reasonable price very effective the little problem is a little the packaging not tio top but good but if no I recommend this product

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

keeps the curl, my hair curls very weakly, here is the result with the gel. the fixation is strong, the jar is huge!)

8ba03152-7077-4b73-b702-0a4678b9bc74
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It is light and does not fix the hair and does not settle anything.. Unfortunately, I have tried most of the gel from TRESemmé and there is no type that fixes the hair. All of them are weak, but the rest of the products won.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Excellent, I recommend it, a good installer 👍👍👍👍👍👍

5128e211-c694-4b91-a263-6a8aa0cff1c1
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

What I liked is that it is very light and does not hold the hair

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I ordered it for my sweet son. Like please