SG

Posted on Feb 10, 2022
iHerb only place to find this most have product for curly and textured hair

Saw the review of this product in People Magazine ~ iHerb was the only place online I could find to purchase it. This product was worth the search. For textured natural curly hair, it allows me to keep my hair either curly to style without frizz, or straighten and again without frizz. For anyone in a cold climate where dry air kills natural moisture curly hair, this is a most have.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The scent is lovely ,it defines & styles my wavy hair so well, i use it in combination with a hair mousse for a better styling and fresh look

Posted on May 17, 2022

I absolutely love this stuff, since I've been using it my curls have been well defined, well moisturized and not frizzy, a little goes a long way and the smell is just heavenly! The consistency is also great!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I love this cream, my hair looks great! I have wavy long hair and this cream keeps my hair hydrated, frizz free with smooth waves. The scent is pleasant, not overpowering.

Posted on May 10, 2022

My daughter's favourite curling cream , keeps her curls defined and neat the scent is good, we've been using it for more than a year now after many trials and errors

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I am very happy with the product I do have curly hair but this Curls product I find it settles the curls very nicely and quite a nice smell

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Good quality, and quantity Help to identify my curls And makes my curl healthier

e5afedea-8fc1-4198-a64f-b384ab6f61f5
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is very good, but you only need a little bit - its very thick and can leave a long cast which is hard to crunch out. Great value for money

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

My kids love this product. it works with his curly hair. This is my 2nd order.